Page 17 of 86 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718192021222324252737 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

All the people in this thread promoting vigilante justice and wonder why Trudeau is banning ####. Keep adding to the fire, all you're doing is showing the RCMP is that they're profiling you correctly.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny360 View Post
    He was locked and loaded. Kid did not need to be armed. He stated on video he was there to protect local business, to help and for defending himself. Then showed his first aid bag. So good on him. But he didn't need to have a rifle Slung around him drawing serious attention to himself to do that. Honestly that's probably one reason that made him stand out. And I firmly believe one reason he was targeted was some of his attackers wanted the rifle for themselves.

Do I feel empathy for the people he shot? No. The hell with them, it was self defence at that point, they were scum. There's a difference between protesters and rioters looking for trouble, they were looking for trouble. So no tears for them.

If you read this kids background, he is a police wanna be and for some reason wanted to be a part of the action and chaos. I believe he had only good intentions and do some good, but was way the F over his head. As soon as he went out with that rifle, he wasn't getting home without it being used.

I feel sorry for this kid. A lengthy court battle a head and he'll never be the same after. Nothing good comes from getting involved in a RIOT/CIVIL WAR for an evening that wasn't in his neighborhood or outside his own business. That is a different situation entirely. I give him praise and shake my head at the same time.
    He'll be "protected" in jail/prison and ultimately be exonerated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sixty9santa's Avatar
    All the butthurt soy and avocado loving panzies in this thread really gave me a laugh.
    It's a product, get over it and don't buy it if you dont like it.
    "Genius begins great works, but labor alone finishes them." Joseph Joubert

To all with TDS: Trump for Prime Minister!!!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyres View Post
    All the people in this thread promoting vigilante justice and wonder why Trudeau is banning ####. Keep adding to the fire, all you're doing is showing the RCMP is that they're profiling you correctly.
    Lol, go have another fresh cup of soy milk champ.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Vigilante justice? What video footage did you see? Because all the footage I can find clearly points to self-defense. Self-defense is not vigilante justice.

Vigilante justice, that's a good one. Graffiti and dumpster fires watch out, Kyle Rittenhouse is coming for ya!
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Hammer View Post
    Lol, go have another fresh cup of soy milk champ.
    You're trying to hard, all I said was that people were acting ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    Vigilante justice? What video footage did you see? Because all the footage I can find clearly points to self-defense. Self-defense is not vigilante justice.

Vigilante justice, that's a good one. Graffiti and dumpster fires watch out, Kyle Rittenhouse is coming for ya!

I'm not talking about the kid. I'm talking about the people calling for the death of other people.

Quote Originally Posted by NCPI View Post
    That kid needs a swift kick to the head.
    Time to come out of the shadows. Your trying to make the anti gunners like you is a pipe dream. Their end goal is all guns gone and you are helping them by not standing up. Trudope is banning guns because he made a promise to his base and could not careless about gang violence. You saying its vigilante justice helps the left more then any of us could, keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by pikesroad View Post
    Time to come out of the shadows. Your trying to make the anti gunners like you is a pipe dream. Their end goal is all guns gone and you are helping them by not standing up. Trudope is banning guns because he made a promise to his base and could not careless about gang violence. You saying its vigilante justice helps the left more then any of us could, keep up the good work.
    I don't think the antis will ever like us. I just don't agree with the sentiment of criminal = dead that's showing up in this thread. Obviously though certain crimes deserve severe punishments.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Last edited by Epoxy7; 01-13-2021 at 11:06 PM.