Page 19 of 86 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920212223242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    /...
    Last edited by Epoxy7; 01-13-2021 at 11:06 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    I said he did not leave the house “locked and loaded” which was the claim, one that is perpetuated by you and the malcontents. Having affinity for the police does not make you a wannabe and how can you claim he wanted a part of the chaos without a shred of evidence? It would be different if he had made a statement saying so, but every statement he made was about helping the community. How is that wanting to be a part of the chaos?

You’ve pretty much yourself stated that Rittenhouse did nothing wrong other than having his weapon on display. I’d love to see your opinion on a scantily clad woman walking down the street. Did she provoke her rapists by putting her assets on display? Rittenhouse didn’t make anyone do anything. Those shot were solely responsible for their behaviour and trying to place even partial blame on the kid is just disgusting. Ask yourself this, what if Rittenhouse didn’t have a firearm and he was still attacked by Rosenbaum? Let’s assume he did everything the same, the only difference being a lack of a firearm. What would you be saying then? Probably that he should have had something to defend himself with when going into a riot environment.
    If a woman dressed in the shortest top and skirt and went strutting around shaking that ass at night in a parking lot full rapists and did this on purpose, full well knowing the enviroment,. Then yeah that would be a bad decision wouldn't it? Not really different then this situation.

How would you feel if your son came home through the door with a rifle. Crying, panicked shaking and vibrating. "Son what the hell". "Dad I shot people at the riots, I was attacked" I think I killed a few people". What would you say? Then hear your son's name by the police chief on the news the next morning. Them have to drive him to the station to turn himself in. Would you not say once during that car ride, "you shouldn't have been there"?

Or would you pat him on the ass as he goes in the station " adda boy, you brave and shoot gerd"?

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Self defence is a God given right, Only leftist snowflakes would think otherwise.

Libtards are banning guns so they can control you, If you cant see that you probably sit down to pee.
    Everyone knows that sitting down is the best way to pee.

Quote Originally Posted by Epoxy7 View Post
    Read your earlier post. Sorry didn’t see the clarification.
    That's OK, to be fair I didn't state my point very well and this thread is full of high emotion regarding the case so it wasn't really smart to comment in the first place.

Hahahaha

Another IRG magazine thread hits 19 pages in a day?

So many triggered guys on this forum!
    CSSA and CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by RadMan View Post
    likening the events and the kid to a game and game "champion" is disrespectful to all those involved.
    Which people?

The rapist?
    The pedo?
    Or The thief that tried to kill a a kid?

Shawn

Who buys these mags anyway

Cringe and disgusting. Products like this is why this activity/sport gets such a bad image.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by DimLantern View Post
    Products like this is why this sport gets such a bad image.
    The fudds that dont believe in freedom's give us a bad image.

There fixed it for you Glorifying murder gives gun owners a bag image.