Page 21 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

Quote Originally Posted by Albguy40 View Post
    I second this. No details no arguments. Let the courts decide the outcome for the crimes he committed.
    He did literally nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by RK99 View Post
    You can't win here. Many aspects of this forum are a very right wing echo chamber. They will never understand that educating people and making them your ally is far more effective than confrontation. I'm angry about the OIC but feeding into the stereotypes that are exactly what the Liberals are using to scare people and justify this ban is counterproductive. They don't get that and likely never will.
    Fax

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    A few to many drinks.... hahahahahaha.... Time to smoke a huge bowl and play COD....
    Gotta hop on that Escape From Tarkov train, gun customization in that game is incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan370 View Post
    Fax
    LOL

How's the quisling approaching been working for you over the last 25 years?

Do we have more or less gun laws/freedom now versus 26 years ago?

Shawn

CGN Regular
    Kyle did nothing wrong......The POS....s that chose to engage him, broke the non aggression principle...and they got..what was coming.....Long are the days of being the moderate man....Free Men have to take a position or die with the collectivism......Good Luck...

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    Save 5 bucks and buy the plain P mags and just write 'I'm a douchebag' on them with a paint pen.
    Based on what I’ve been reading here most of the people who think these are a great idea can’t spell well enough to get it right. Interesting coincidence that.

Personally, I will not be giving IRG any business because of this despite the fact they are the only place I can find an 92fsr right now. I don’t really care what you think about this kid or about what happened that night, people died. Distributing a product like this in an effort to cash in on “liberal tears” or to “trigger” people you disagree with on a political issue shows they have absolutely no class. Have some empathy ffs.

This is not a good look for the wider shooting community either.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    LOL

How's the quisling approaching been working for you over the last 25 years?

Do we have more or less gun laws/freedom now versus 26 years ago?

Shawn
    Its a totally different world. requires a different approach. How has your Approach worked for you? Are we not in the same boat?

I am surprise there are so many soy boys on CGN. Are ppl for real asking why the kid is there ? LOL! Great ####ing fourm epic ####ing thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DimLantern View Post
    There fixed it for you Glorifying murder gives gun owners a bag image.
    Only if it's murder, which this is not.
    Member of CCFR.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetwaiter View Post
    Based on what I’ve been reading here most of the people who think these are a great idea can’t spell well enough to get it right. Interesting coincidence that.

Personally, I will not be giving IRG any business because of this despite the fact they are the only place I can find an 92fsr right now. I don’t really care what you think about this kid or about what happened that night, people died. Distributing a product like this in an effort to cash in on “liberal tears” or to “trigger” people you disagree with on a political issue shows they have absolutely no class. Have some empathy ffs.

This is not a good look for the wider shooting community either.
    This thread has been pretty gross to read through.