Page 22 of 86 FirstFirst ... 21214151617181920212223242526272829303242 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The Marxist/Communist among us ..happily want to surpress any freedoms
    History is repeating itself where you can only think what the oversees allow you to
    You can pick out the members that will be first in line and falling over each other to be the collaborators, camp commandants, camp guards and of course capo's
    Being upset and triggered by a engraved mag where no animals were harmed...........
    Is a symptom of other issues..
    If you don't like it ? Don"t read and put everyone on your ignore list...
    Thats what all the keyboard warriors do..Then of course they try to impress the other snowflakes by posting who they have put on their list
    Pathetic....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Irunguns should make some trophy mags with blown out biceps on them.

Hahaha, those are great.
    I hope that Kyle Rittenhouse, or what ever his name is gets a few bucks from the sale of these.
    It is not left vs. right; it is government vs. you. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetwaiter View Post
    Based on what I’ve been reading here most of the people who think these are a great idea can’t spell well enough to get it right. Interesting coincidence that.

Personally, I will not be giving IRG any business because of this despite the fact they are the only place I can find an 92fsr right now. I don’t really care what you think about this kid or about what happened that night, people died. Distributing a product like this in an effort to cash in on “liberal tears” or to “trigger” people you disagree with on a political issue shows they have absolutely no class. Have some empathy ffs.

This is not a good look for the wider shooting community either.
    Here, let me fix the grammar errors in your rant about people's spelling...

"Based on what I’ve been reading here, most of the people who think these are a great idea can’t spell well enough to get it right. Interesting coincidence that.

Personally, I will not be giving IRG any business because of this, despite the fact they are the only place I can find an 92fsr right now. I don’t really care what you think about this kid or about what happened that night...people died. Distributing a product like this, in an effort to cash in on “liberal tears” or to “trigger” people you disagree with on a political issue, shows they have absolutely no class. Have some empathy ffs."

There, now your little whiney rant is written properly.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I like them but shipping from out west is too much for me to pick up a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Hammer View Post
    Here, let me fix the grammar errors in your rant about people's spelling...

"Based on what I’ve been reading here, most of the people who think these are a great idea can’t spell well enough to get it right. Interesting coincidence that.

Personally, I will not be giving IRG any business because of this, despite the fact they are the only place I can find an 92fsr right now. I don’t really care what you think about this kid or about what happened that night...people died. Distributing a product like this, in an effort to cash in on “liberal tears” or to “trigger” people you disagree with on a political issue, shows they have absolutely no class. Have some empathy ffs."

There, now your little whiney rant is written properly.
    Name:  ajhsdfkashdfk;asjhdf;aksdf.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  65.1 KB
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Yutrzenika View Post
    There's a few things wrong with this. First and foremost, there's no way this kid knew of the history of the individuals he killed, this wasn't vigilante justice
    You are right, all Rittenhouse knew about the people trying to kill him, was that they were trying to kill him, and these people trying to kill him were in no way deterred by the fact that Rittenhouse had already gone weapons hot on another attacker.

One of the attackers was pointing a pistol in Rittenhouse's face at a distance of less than 10 feet. You don't need to know much about a person to understand what staring down the barrel of a handgun means.

Your post reveals a complete and total ignorance of the laws and legal principles of virtually every country in western society.

Saving your life is not playing judge jury and executioner. Rittenhouse didn't shoot them to penalize them for attacking him, nor was he enforcing criminal law sanctions against violent behaviour. He shot them to stop them from attacking him because there was no other way to do so.

This isn't Stalinist Russia. People have a right to cross state and provincial borders, for any reason or no reason at all. Several of the people he shot had travelled from further away than he did to riot. Where is your condemnation of them?

You don't blame the protestors for being defensive... This is an idiot and an ignorant statement contrary to the plain meaning of words. Kyle Rittenhouse, running away, being chased, thrown to the grown, surrounded, beaten with fists and skateboards, not able to get up on his feet because of the swarm, was being defensive.

The crowd, up to a dozen people, chasing Rittenhouse for over 300 yards, assaulting him repeatedly and knocking him down to the ground, pulling knives and pistols to advance on him, were not trying to effect a citizens arrest. They were trying to attack him.

The fact that you think the guy holding the pistol is 'unarmed' reveals either a deliberate attempt to spread false nonsense, or a failure to even know a gun when you see one. THis is troubling for a person who purports to be a gun owner on a gun forum.

Yes, Rittenhouse could have stayed home, where it was safe. He could have cowered in fear, like so many others, and watched idly as looters burned his country. He is not a hero for shooting people in self defense. He is a hero for having the courage and conviction to confront evil, and stand up for what he believes in, and then show considerable restraint when his life was threatened by a mob. # of people shot by Rittenhouse who were NOT trying to kill him? Zero.

But by all means, when trouble comes to your neighborhood, I hope you follow your own advice, stay home, and watch as everything and everyone you love go up in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    When you play Fortnite for keeps, no one wants to be runner up.

Quote Originally Posted by midgetwaiter View Post
    Based on what I’ve been reading here most of the people who think these are a great idea can’t spell well enough to get it right. Interesting coincidence that.

Personally, I will not be giving IRG any business because of this despite the fact they are the only place I can find an 92fsr right now. I don’t really care what you think about this kid or about what happened that night, people died. Distributing a product like this in an effort to cash in on “liberal tears” or to “trigger” people you disagree with on a political issue shows they have absolutely no class. Have some empathy ffs.

This is not a good look for the wider shooting community either.
    At this point in history, if you aren't offended by something, its either because you have no morals worth defending, or you simply aren't paying attention.

It is the criminal, not the defender, who gets to decide how much force is necessary to inspire the criminal to quit the attack. It is the criminal, who has the choice to abandon the attack at any point. It is the criminal who decides how much resistance is too much resistance.

The defender who kills the attacker, for the simple reason that the attacker left them no other option, is simply obliging the attacker to suffer the consequences of their own poor choices.
    Last edited by Cameron SS; 09-13-2020 at 12:10 PM.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Can IRG figure out a way to encompass these mag threads onto a mag?

I’d buy one in a second.
    CSSA and CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    Dear Mr. Lane,
    This is in poor taste. We don't want to be associated with US politics here and labelled as gun owners looking for trouble. You know many anti gun org watch this site and this picture does not reflect the attitudes of Canadian Gun Owners. It does notr present but smears us as extremists.

Thank you
    Speak for yourself, the use of the word “we” is a misrepresentation. Unless your use of the word “we” means “over sensitive individuals who can’t take a joke.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    Dear Mr. Lane,
    This is in poor taste. We don't want to be associated with US politics here and labelled as gun owners looking for trouble. You know many anti gun org watch this site and this picture does not reflect the attitudes of Canadian Gun Owners. It does notr present but smears us as extremists.

Thank you
    Speak for yourself, not WE.

You are allowing the populist social media propaganda peddlers define who is and is not looking for trouble. Continue on that path and one day you, with your hunting rifle, demanding fair compensation before voluntarily surrendering it for destruction will be labelled as an extremist and a trouble maker, not reflective of the values of Canada's former gun owners.

Standing up for human rights and denouncing the dregs of society who want to burn it all down is not extremist, its simply expressing love for life and our fellow human beings. Is that what you are against?
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.