Page 24 of 86 FirstFirst ... 41416171819202122232425262728293031323444 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    When you have to resort to name calling or pointing out grammatical errors, you know you have no ground to stand on.
    Again, not the focus of my argument. Ignoring everything else I have to say because of that is petty fogging.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan370 View Post
    Its a totally different world. requires a different approach. How has your Approach worked for you? Are we not in the same boat?
    Are you going to answer the question or continue to try and dodge it in the hopes that it will go away?

LOL

Your "different approach" is the same approach the quislings have been using for over 25 years

Shawn

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetwaiter View Post
    Again, not the focus of my argument. Ignoring everything else I have to say because of that is petty fogging.
    So the focus is that we have no class then? So it's ad hominem instead of pointing out grammatical errors? Gotcha.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Larzzral View Post
    The amount of distaste for Kyle shows why canada's gun culture has no chance. The kid stood up and fought back, rather than being lazy and useless like most.

Protecting your own life and others is an even more basic human right than eating or pleasure. So if you don't think Kyle was justified, than you may as well say guns are never needed and can be taken away.
    Another reason why we need 'thumbs up/thumbs down' capabilities on gunnutz posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Larzzral View Post
    The amount of distaste for Kyle shows why canada's gun culture has no chance. The kid stood up and fought back, rather than being lazy and useless like most.

Protecting your own life and others is an even more basic human right than eating or pleasure. So if you don't think Kyle was justified, than you may as well say guns are never needed and can be taken away.
    I agree with you. Seems like some posters here have not watched the videos about what actually happened. A bunch of domestic terrorists including that pedophile were burning business's and causing chaos. Kyle put out a dumpster fire they started and they attacked him and shot at him. He fired back killing the pedophile. The mob then chased and attacked him and he defended himself. The leftist communists are burning buildings and terrorizing people in the US. Ordinary citizens like Kyle need to step up and they are starting to.

The so called firearms people in Canada that don't support that are pathetic imo.
    Last edited by Castle1; 09-13-2020 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle1 View Post
    I agree with you. Seems like most posters here have not watched the videos about what actually happened. A bunch of domestic terrorists including that pedophile were burning business's and causing chaos. Kyle put out a dumpster fire they started and they attacked him and shot at him. He fired back killing the pedophile. The mob then chased and attacked him and he defended himself. The leftist communists are burning buildings and terrorizing people in the US. Ordinary citizens like Kyle need to step up and they are starting to.

The so called firearms people in Canada that don't support that are pathetic imo.
    Here here!
    Over-glorified Kettle Operator
    Hunting & Sport Shooting Enthusiast

Take a new person out shooting today!!

Quote Originally Posted by Castle1 View Post
    Kyle put out a dumpster fire they started and they attacked him and shot at him.
    In the video footage that I saw with Rosenbaum (the first deceased), it wasn't Kyle who put out the dumpster fire. There was another video of him running with a fire extinguisher, but it's unknown if it was that fire extinguisher that was used or if he put out dumpster fire elsewhere.

If you are certain it was Kyle, please provide the source so we can verify it to be true. I think it's important to have the correct information.

FYI I'm on team Self-Defense on this matter.

Bottom line is he killed some legit communists and that’s never a bad thing. Rest in piss commie scum. Screw optics this is war in the streets ain’t no real justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Hammer View Post
    Here, let me fix the grammar errors in your rant about people's spelling...

"Based on what I’ve been reading here, most of the people who think these are a great idea can’t spell well enough to get it right. Interesting coincidence that.

Personally, I will not be giving IRG any business because of this, despite the fact they are the only place I can find an 92fsr right now. I don’t really care what you think about this kid or about what happened that night...people died. Distributing a product like this, in an effort to cash in on “liberal tears” or to “trigger” people you disagree with on a political issue, shows they have absolutely no class. Have some empathy ffs."

There, now your little whiney rant is written properly.

Well said. I am a bit surprised any Karens (aka antifa or burn loot murder (blm)) actually read this site. But the anti Kyle posters here showed me how wrong I was.

All lives matter.

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    He’s 17yrs old for Christ sake... You do realize he can join the army at 17, right (my own son did)?

...he doesn’t need to worry about protecting other people’s property... If someone was vandalizing your home my guess is you'd be pretty happy if a 17 year old prevented it.

...and he definitely doesn’t have the life experience or maturity to be carrying a loaded rifle into that situation. Do you have any idea what his life experience or maturity level is or how much experience he has handling a rifle?

...and in case you forgot, those were people who died, just like you and your family... Highly unlikely. Most people's families don't include pedophiles, wife beaters and thieves and such individuals are usually pretty low on the average citizen's empathy list. Attack a guy with a gun, expect to get shot.

Excellent post!