Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

Quote Originally Posted by Junction View Post
    Made with 100% organic lib-tard tears**

( on a serious note, TPTB and media want everyone thinking black and white, and completely polarized...
    Some say hero, some say evil murderer.
    Firstly, my opinion is that he is in every right to defend his life, in that situation...
    Me and my wife had a discussion, she is of the opinion he was out looking for trouble.
    “Why was a 17 year old out in the streets with a loaded AR, away from his direct community?”

Honestly, it’s a mix-bag. Perhaps he shouldn’t have put himself in that situation, and perhaps he was not protecting his direct community, BUT , nice shooting under duress Kyle. If a mob literally tried to kill you or put you in a coma and disarm you, what options are left in that exact moment? “EAT LEAD MOTHERF@@ker!”
    That's about where I stand. I don't know any real details, but in general, if you go around looking for trouble, it generally will find you eventually. I suspect he was literally in fear of his life or serious bodily injury at that time, so it was probably self defense. However, he really was stupid to be there at all.

As far as the mags, I can't say they offend me, but I'm not a fan of going the extra mile to be confrontational. I find more often than not, that meets the criteria of looking for problems that are of no benefit. Mind you, I don't know why I would be buying AR mags at all at this point.

These'll surely evoke plenty of REEEEEEEEEEEEing

Quote Originally Posted by havensmg View Post
    These'll surely evoke plenty of REEEEEEEEEEEEing
    Are you 6 years old?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by All in fun View Post
    That's about where I stand. I don't know any real details, but in general, if you go around looking for trouble, it generally will find you eventually. I suspect he was literally in fear of his life or serious bodily injury at that time, so it was probably self defense. However, he really was stupid to be there at all.

As far as the mags, I can't say they offend me, but I'm not a fan of going the extra mile to be confrontational. I find more often than not, that meets the criteria of looking for problems that are of no benefit. Mind you, I don't know why I would be buying AR mags at all at this point.
    Agreed!
    Another wave of propaganda, and a new strain of BULLSHHT!!!

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink! -unknown

Oh no! Another IRG mag to offend the CGN snowflakes

Cringe.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by demopeng View Post
    What part of these mags specifically offend you? Humor me please.
    A face palm doesn’t always mean your offended , sometimes it’s an “omg lol” kinda situation

CGN Regular
    Pretty damn tasteless IRG... im a little taken a back by the sheer lack of compasion by a lot of my fellow firearms enthusiast/cgn members. People lost their lives. How bout shelving the Lib/Con, White/Black crap and instead focus on being a caring human being with a modecum of human decency. You guys are making us ALL look bad in the non-enthusiast community... we cant
    win our battle with optics like this bull####.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Desjard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Standingtall View Post
    Pretty damn tasteless IRG... im a little taken a back by the sheer lack of compasion by a lot of my fellow firearms enthusiast/cgn members. People lost their lives. How bout shelving the Lib/Con, White/Black crap and instead focus on being a caring human being with a modecum of human decency. You guys are making us ALL look bad in the non-enthusiast community... we cant
    win our battle with optics like this bull####.
    A pedo and rapist lost their lives** just need to get that corrected for you. Pedos and rapists aren't people.

The amount of distaste for Kyle shows why canada's gun culture has no chance. The kid stood up and fought back, rather than being lazy and useless like most.

Protecting your own life and others is an even more basic human right than eating or pleasure. So if you don't think Kyle was justified, than you may as well say guns are never needed and can be taken away.