Page 31 of 86 FirstFirst ... 112123242526272829303132333435363738394151 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Backpack View Post
    ...After shooting someone.
    Not your buddy.
    Dude, you're a moron. Watch the uncut videos. He was being chased by Rosenbaum before he spun and shot him....then he got ambushed by two more people after first CALLING 911 to report his own shooting, then fleeing, then getting mobbed by several people and knocked to the ground. He then shot dude who bashed him with a skate board and then the "medic" running up on him with a Glock, blowing through his bicep. Then he walked towards police with his hands raised in the air.

smh

Quote Originally Posted by inthehizzy View Post
    ...He was being chased by Rosenbaum before he spun and shot him....then he got ambushed by two more people after first CALLING 911 to report his own shooting...
    Correct information is important so I'm going to point out that Kyle did not call 911 after he shot Rosenbaum according to the police. He did, however, turn himself to his hometown police that night.
    Last edited by D. "Average" Jo; 09-13-2020 at 11:22 PM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo View Post
    Well the guy he shot and lived, brought his gun . Nobody complaining about that. So he was prepared to use deadly force to protect himself .

Grosskreutz told CNN that he traveled to the protest because video of the Blake shooting disturbed him. He said he worked as a paramedic before going back to college in Wisconsin and he packed medical supplies in a small backpack in case he needed to treat people at the protests. He also brought his pistol with him, saying he has a permit to carry a concealed weapon. He said he was worried after seeing a call to arms from a group called the Kenosha Guard on Facebook.
    He also posted a video recently with BLM/Antifa raising his broken wing and calling for "the Revolution". Communist?

Quote Originally Posted by manicmechanic View Post
    it looks like we struck a nerve…

we have not made this public, but irunguns donates 100% of the profits from our laser engraving business to families that are less fortunate all across alberta.

We do this just before christmas. These funds are used to buy groceries which are then given to families in need. Hats off to local law enforcement and cbsa members who distribute these groceries on their own time.

Thankfully, given some of our engraving has been rather prosperous and creative this year there will be a lot more families that we will be able to help out.

Sometimes good things happen from bad situations.

The irunguns team.

Like most folks you've preferred to do your good deed anonymously, not needing or craving any recognition of the help you have given many families.

Thanks for being a good corporate neighbor & giving back to the community.

If people like your product they should be able to buy it and help support a great cause....

If you don't like it - don't buy it.

Pretty simple concept.....

Guess all the karens could take a knee in protest...

Tom
    ooooooooooooh snap!
    I am a kit hor(der)

Jesus Tap-dancing Christ ... this custom magazine is just as awesome as this thread (which is bar none probably the BEST I've ever seen on CGN)!

Blows my mind on how many people are not getting the fact that this kid was attacked by an idiot-ridden mob while running towards the police.
    Attack a person with a gun (American or otherwise), then expect to be shot.... these morons got precisely what they deserved.

I only wish for just two things....

1) The export fee of $25 USD was waved at check out (thought these are in-store ... instore like in Alberta already??).
    I don't want to pay twice as much in taxes, fees, and shipping than the cost of the mag itself.

2) that the mag was a LAR 15 Pistol (so it could be 10 rounds)

Hats off to I Run Guns for donating etching revenue to charity... I bought guns from them before, will continue to do so in the future !
    Last edited by Munkey1973; 09-14-2020 at 01:23 AM.
    Buy once and cry once. Sometimes half measures cost twice as much.
    Accuracy is a matter of time and money. How much do you want to spend?
    Coyotes outpace roadrunners by 23 mph. They do not outpace a 223 Remington, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Larzzral
    The amount of distaste for Kyle shows why canada's gun culture has no chance. The kid stood up and fought back, rather than being lazy and useless like most.

Protecting your own life and others is an even more basic human right than eating or pleasure. So if you don't think Kyle was justified, than you may as well say guns are never needed and can be taken away.
    Just want to echo this absolutely fundamental truth. People who do not understand this truth and stand proudly for it only hurt fellow gun owners by taking a watered down bent over viewpoint: "please don't take away my privilege to have such a hobby Mr. Govt. I will lick your boots more if you will please have mercy on me". Seriously these people do FAR more bad for their fellow canadian freedom lovers than good.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    It looks like we struck a nerve…

We have not made this public, but IRUNGUNS donates 100% of the profits from our laser engraving business to families that are less fortunate all across Alberta.

We do this just before Christmas. These funds are used to buy groceries which are then given to families in need. Hats off to Local Law Enforcement and CBSA members who distribute these groceries on their own time.

Thankfully, given some of our engraving has been rather prosperous and creative this year there will be a lot more families that we will be able to help out.

Sometimes good things happen from bad situations.

The IRUNGUNS Team.

Attachment 415830
    Hell, since it's going to charity, why not draw from all of America's social problems? Perhaps a Confederate flag magazine, or one that's KKK branded... Hell you could even get the Grand Wizard to sign it! It's going to a good cause after all, think of the children.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Cool. Do the ones with Timothy McVeigh next. Or Bin Laden.

And don't forget do etch your favorite terrorist on a sh!tty 5 rounders for a gun that nobody can buy legally in the country anymore.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Bet you that hurts.. Should have not been there and or kept his gun holstered..
    Bad people making bad decisions..
    Actually he should have shot first. Just shows that good guy with a gun can't do squat to bad guy with a gun if he gets shot first.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcorbei3 View Post
    Hell, since it's going to charity, why not draw from all of America's social problems? Perhaps a Confederate flag magazine, or one that's KKK branded... Hell you could even get the Grand Wizard to sign it! It's going to a good cause after all, think of the children.
    There's nothing wrong with a Confederate flag. Your intolerance is showing.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Cool. Do the ones with Timothy McVeigh next. Or Bin Laden.

And don't forget do etch your favorite terrorist on a sh!tty 5 rounders for a gun that nobody can buy legally in the country anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Actually he should have shot first. Just shows that good guy with a gun can't do squat to bad guy with a gun if he gets shot first.
    With firearm owners like you, why do we even need the antis?
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.