Page 32 of 86 FirstFirst ... 122224252627282930313233343536373839404252 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

Quote Originally Posted by mcorbei3 View Post
    Hell, since it's going to charity, why not draw from all of America's social problems? Perhaps a Confederate flag magazine, or one that's KKK branded... Hell you could even get the Grand Wizard to sign it! It's going to a good cause after all, think of the children.
    I'm having a hard time seeing your connection with the Confederate Flag and the KKK (which I'm sure that most here would agree are bad concepts) with a 17 year old kid being chased (for reasons we don't know) twice by an angry mob and having to use his firearm to defend himself.

The kid is might be deemed by some (myself included) as a hero.

I don't approve of America's presence in the Middle East... but why should I care that Springfield Armory has a commemorative 1911 TRP handgun that has a portion of sales going to the Chris Kyle FROG Foundation ?

I don't like what the US is doing in the Middle East... but it doesn't negate the fact that I think Chris Kyle was a hero.

If you don't like the mag, then don't buy the mag....
    If you don't like that vendors on this site are trying to sell merchandise for a profit, then I don't know what to say to that.
    Last edited by Munkey1973; 09-14-2020 at 02:20 AM.
    Buy once and cry once. Sometimes half measures cost twice as much.
    Accuracy is a matter of time and money. How much do you want to spend?
    Coyotes outpace roadrunners by 23 mph. They do not outpace a 223 Remington, however.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Cool. Do the ones with Timothy McVeigh next. Or Bin Laden.

And don't forget do etch your favorite terrorist on a sh!tty 5 rounders for a gun that nobody can buy legally in the country anymore.
    Yes. Completely the same thing: McVeigh. Bin Laden. Hitler. Stalin. Mao. etc.

Because a kid defending himself against a violent mob is completely on the same level as mass murderers.

You're a fool VinnyQC.

Nice work IRG!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mcorbei3 View Post
    Hell, since it's going to charity, why not draw from all of America's social problems? Perhaps a Confederate flag magazine, or one that's KKK branded... Hell you could even get the Grand Wizard to sign it! It's going to a good cause after all, think of the children.
    Or a Hammer/Sickle, of the ISIS logo, or the BLM/Marxist fist....all those symbols of peace and tolerance.

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Woah Woah Woah. Where can I get this?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPI View Post
    That kid needs a swift kick to the head.
    No, you.

CGN Regular
    Whoever disagrees that this young fella's actions were wrong, or that he deserves punishment, would be the same ones who would chase him and try to harm him. Half the people commenting here should take a long walk off a short ledge. We don't want lefty terrorists here - what are you even doing here?? As an awesome user already pointed out, your hate filled acbd-people websites are only a click away. Go there and tell them how good of people you are for hating "whitey" and "murder tools".

Stranger comes to my aid, protecting my right to peace and property. = A Hero
    Man defends his own life from 3 attacks. = A real man
    I Run Guns commemorate such actions. = Awesome
    Judge not, Lest ye be judged. Live Free or Die!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookingforantiques View Post
    No, you.
    The kid was in violation of the law whatever you say.... A law that can give you jail time at that. (wiscosin 948.6)

just for that he needs to be spanked bad.

he illegally put himself in a situation that got him into trouble thats not an hero in my book, but it was indeed self defence

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    The kid was in violation of the law whatever you say.... A law that can give you jail time at that. (wiscosin 948.6)

just for that he needs to be spanked bad.

he illegally put himself in a situation that got him into trouble thats not an hero in my book, but it was indeed self defence
    Considering that the cops in kenosha were giving water bottles out to militia members and thanking them for bolstering police numbers, I suspect the chance of rittenhouse getting charged for a BS charge is round about the square root of fvck all. They have already charged for the killings. When he beats that hell be free.
    Last edited by Cameron SS; 09-14-2020 at 07:34 AM.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.