CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1323252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 390

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

  1. #321
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ground Zero
    Posts
    14,002
    Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    The kid was in violation of the law whatever you say.... A law that can give you jail time at that. (wiscosin 948.6)

    just for that he needs to be spanked bad.

    he illegally put himself in a situation that got him into trouble thats not an hero in my book, but it was indeed self defence
    Considering that the cops in kenosha were giving water bottles out to militia members and thanking them for bolstering police numbers, I suspect the chance of rittenhouse getting charged for a BS charge is round about the square root of fvck all. They have already charged for the killings. When he beats that hell be free.
    Last edited by Cameron SS; 09-14-2020 at 07:34 AM.
    Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. HL Mencken. 1916.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

  2. #322
    CGN frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,508
    What's really astounding is gofundme and fundly removing crowd-funding campaigns. You will not find a single one on gfm to help Kyle.

    http s://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/27/kyle-rittenhouse-gofundme-campaigns-removed/

    But if you search for Kyle Rittenhouse, this garbage comes up:
    http s://www.gofundme.com/f/protect-dc-area-protestors"]http s://www.gofundme.com/f/protect-dc-area-protestors

    If you want to report it you will see this posted:

    The following are examples of expressly forbidden fraudulent activity:

    Breaking the law
    Lying or being misleading about your identity as a GoFundMe organizer or your relationship to the beneficiary of the funds
    Posting misleading statements in the fundraiser description
    Not delivering funds to the stated beneficiary
    Not using funds for their stated purpose
    The following are examples of situations that are not considered fraudulent on our platform:

    Rumors or speculation of fraud
    Requesting that your name or image be removed from a fundraiser description
    Disagreeing with the nature of the fundraiser or the character of the GoFundme organizer
    Custody or familial disputes or disagreements
    So, it doesnt matter what protestors are doing and only gfm can disagree with the nature of a campaign.

    On a bright side, one platform is actually doing what it is suppose to do: http s://www.givesendgo.com/GUCZ
    They have already raises close to half a million dollars.
    Il messanger non importante

  3. #323
    Super GunNutz jiffx2781's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Onterrible
    Posts
    5,951
    Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    The kid was in violation of the law whatever you say.... A law that can give you jail time at that. (wiscosin 948.6)

    just for that he needs to be spanked bad.

    he illegally put himself in a situation that got him into trouble thats not an hero in my book, but it was indeed self defence
    My grandfather lied about his age so that he could join the army and fight in WW2 at the age of 16.

    You are free to go tell him that he's no hero because he shouldn't have been there
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

  4. #324
    Super GunNutz jiffx2781's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Onterrible
    Posts
    5,951
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

  5. #325
    Uber Super GunNutz
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,979
    Wow. I wasn't going to buy any, but after reading a few of these comments I think I should.

    So many uninformed snowflakes.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

    "Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

  6. #326
    Member Groovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    48
    Reading some of this back & forth nonsense is troubling.

    I know in the US there is a great division politically. Its sad that we aren't much evolved from this.

    I consider myself to be a moderate. It appears there are many different viewpoints here.

    I consider this kid neither a hero or a victim.
    I'm also certain that the shooter had no prior knowledge that the person he shot was a "pedo". Just dumb luck there
    Its not civillians' responsibility to brandish rifles & patrol the streets looking for trouble under the guise of protecting businesses.

    If he hadn't left his house that night this wouldn't have happened & the businesses he was "protecting" wouldn't have been worse off.
    Just an observers view.

  7. #327
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Proud new Albertan
    Posts
    4,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovin View Post
    Reading some of this back & forth nonsense is troubling.

    I know in the US there is a great division politically. Its sad that we aren't much evolved from this.

    I consider myself to be a moderate. It appears there are many different viewpoints here.

    I consider this kid neither a hero or a victim.
    I'm also certain that the shooter had no prior knowledge that the person he shot was a "pedo". Just dumb luck there
    Its not civillians' responsibility to brandish rifles & patrol the streets looking for trouble under the guise of protecting businesses.

    If he hadn't left his house that night this wouldn't have happened & the businesses he was "protecting" wouldn't have been worse off.
    Just an observers view.
    It's not at all dumb luck... that's the type of people that burn a city down...

    Also if the rioters hadnt left their houses to burn the city down everyone in the entire situation would have been better off... not only the morons attacking Kyle, but kyle and all the citizens and businesses of Kenosha..

    The backwards way some of you approach this is hilarious...

    All the rioters should be burning the city down but Kyle needs to stay home...
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

  8. #328
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    120
    Your grandfather fought for his country, and helped bring an end to holocaust. 100% hero and patriot! You can draw comparisons all you'd like, but the two are not equal...

    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    My grandfather lied about his age so that he could join the army and fight in WW2 at the age of 16.

    You are free to go tell him that he's no hero because he shouldn't have been there

  9. #329
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovin View Post
    Reading some of this back & forth nonsense is troubling.

    I know in the US there is a great division politically. Its sad that we aren't much evolved from this.

    I consider myself to be a moderate. It appears there are many different viewpoints here.

    I consider this kid neither a hero or a victim.
    I'm also certain that the shooter had no prior knowledge that the person he shot was a "pedo". Just dumb luck there
    Its not civillians' responsibility to brandish rifles & patrol the streets looking for trouble under the guise of protecting businesses.

    If he hadn't left his house that night this wouldn't have happened & the businesses he was "protecting" wouldn't have been worse off.
    Just an observers view.
    This. If we continue to view American problems as our own, we're going to see more Canadian laws that don't make any sense. i.e. Banning a firearm that has never been used in a Canadian shooting, because of its reputation south of the border.

  10. #330
    CGN Regular demopeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    GTHA Ontario
    Posts
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by mcorbei3 View Post
    This. If we continue to view American problems as our own, we're going to see more Canadian laws that don't make any sense. i.e. Banning a firearm that has never been used in a Canadian shooting, because of its reputation south of the border.
    Freedoms, or lack there of are EVERYONE'S problems.
    Silence in the face of tyranny is an endorsement of it.
    "They who need a leader are unfit to elect them."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •