Page 33 of 86 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293031323334353637383940414353 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

CGN frequent flyer
    What's really astounding is gofundme and fundly removing crowd-funding campaigns. You will not find a single one on gfm to help Kyle.

http s://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/27/kyle-rittenhouse-gofundme-campaigns-removed/

But if you search for Kyle Rittenhouse, this garbage comes up:
    http s://www.gofundme.com/f/protect-dc-area-protestors"]http s://www.gofundme.com/f/protect-dc-area-protestors

If you want to report it you will see this posted:

The following are examples of expressly forbidden fraudulent activity:

Breaking the law
    Lying or being misleading about your identity as a GoFundMe organizer or your relationship to the beneficiary of the funds
    Posting misleading statements in the fundraiser description
    Not delivering funds to the stated beneficiary
    Not using funds for their stated purpose
    The following are examples of situations that are not considered fraudulent on our platform:

Rumors or speculation of fraud
    Requesting that your name or image be removed from a fundraiser description
    Disagreeing with the nature of the fundraiser or the character of the GoFundme organizer
    Custody or familial disputes or disagreements
    So, it doesnt matter what protestors are doing and only gfm can disagree with the nature of a campaign.

On a bright side, one platform is actually doing what it is suppose to do: http s://www.givesendgo.com/GUCZ
    They have already raises close to half a million dollars.
    Il messanger non è importante

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    The kid was in violation of the law whatever you say.... A law that can give you jail time at that. (wiscosin 948.6)

just for that he needs to be spanked bad.

he illegally put himself in a situation that got him into trouble thats not an hero in my book, but it was indeed self defence
    My grandfather lied about his age so that he could join the army and fight in WW2 at the age of 16.

You are free to go tell him that he's no hero because he shouldn't have been there
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Uber Super GunNutz
    Wow. I wasn't going to buy any, but after reading a few of these comments I think I should.

So many uninformed snowflakes.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

Reading some of this back & forth nonsense is troubling.

I know in the US there is a great division politically. Its sad that we aren't much evolved from this.

I consider myself to be a moderate. It appears there are many different viewpoints here.

I consider this kid neither a hero or a victim.
    I'm also certain that the shooter had no prior knowledge that the person he shot was a "pedo". Just dumb luck there
    Its not civillians' responsibility to brandish rifles & patrol the streets looking for trouble under the guise of protecting businesses.

If he hadn't left his house that night this wouldn't have happened & the businesses he was "protecting" wouldn't have been worse off.
    Just an observers view.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovin View Post

I know in the US there is a great division politically. Its sad that we aren't much evolved from this.

I consider myself to be a moderate. It appears there are many different viewpoints here.

I'm also certain that the shooter had no prior knowledge that the person he shot was a "pedo". Just dumb luck there
    Its not civillians' responsibility to brandish rifles & patrol the streets looking for trouble under the guise of protecting businesses.

If he hadn't left his house that night this wouldn't have happened & the businesses he was "protecting" wouldn't have been worse off.
    Just an observers view.
    It's not at all dumb luck... that's the type of people that burn a city down...

Also if the rioters hadnt left their houses to burn the city down everyone in the entire situation would have been better off... not only the morons attacking Kyle, but kyle and all the citizens and businesses of Kenosha..

The backwards way some of you approach this is hilarious...

All the rioters should be burning the city down but Kyle needs to stay home...
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

CGN Regular
    Your grandfather fought for his country, and helped bring an end to holocaust. 100% hero and patriot! You can draw comparisons all you'd like, but the two are not equal...

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    My grandfather lied about his age so that he could join the army and fight in WW2 at the age of 16.

You are free to go tell him that he's no hero because he shouldn't have been there

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovin View Post

Just an observers view.
    This. If we continue to view American problems as our own, we're going to see more Canadian laws that don't make any sense. i.e. Banning a firearm that has never been used in a Canadian shooting, because of its reputation south of the border.

Quote Originally Posted by mcorbei3 View Post
    This. If we continue to view American problems as our own, we're going to see more Canadian laws that don't make any sense. i.e. Banning a firearm that has never been used in a Canadian shooting, because of its reputation south of the border.
    Freedoms, or lack there of are EVERYONE'S problems.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcorbei3 View Post
    The firearms were banned because of the continual mischaracterization of what it is, ie "assault weapon" and the constant misinformation spewed by people about where the problem is and how it's happening in terms of death by firearm...

We have the same problem up here from places like Poly so pretending it's a "reputation" south of the border is false...

It is a reputation perpetuated by people terrified of freedom, self defence and the contrived media narrative constantly perpetuated by anti gun ideology...
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"