CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 390

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Toronto the good?
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Standingtall View Post
    Pretty damn tasteless IRG... im a little taken a back by the sheer lack of compasion by a lot of my fellow firearms enthusiast/cgn members. People lost their lives. How bout shelving the Lib/Con, White/Black crap and instead focus on being a caring human being with a modecum of human decency. You guys are making us ALL look bad in the non-enthusiast community... we cant
    win our battle with optics like this bull####.
    And we can't win our battle by knuckling under to political correctness every time either. Don't see a thing wrong with these mags.

  2. #22
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    167
    And you have proof that the people he killed were pedos and rapists do you? Well im pretty sure that the CANADIAN PUBLIC that we are trying to win over to OVER TURN THE OIC are really going to back us if we continually shoot ourselves in the ####ing foot with stupid optics like this. If we dont get our AR-15's back leagally, it will be because bull#### like this causing negative optics people.
    Pull your head out of your asses and look at the big picture in CANADA, not with the bull#### south of the boarder. OPTICS MATTER TO THE PUBLIC OPINION. and public opinion is what we need to sway to fet the conservatives in power. Use your ####kng head.
    And if we lose they WILL come for the rest of the guns.

  3. #23
    CGN Regular Junction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    GTA, ON
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by Standingtall View Post
    And you have proof that the people he killed were pedos and rapists do you? Well im pretty sure that the CANADIAN PUBLIC that we are trying to win over to OVER TURN THE OIC are really going to back us if we continually shoot ourselves in the ####ing foot with stupid optics like this. If we dont get our AR-15's back leagally, it will be because bull#### like this causing negative optics people.
    Pull your head out of your asses and look at the big picture in CANADA, not with the bull#### south of the boarder. OPTICS MATTER TO THE PUBLIC OPINION. and public opinion is what we need to sway to fet the conservatives in power. Use your ####kng head.
    And if we lose they WILL come for the rest of the guns.
    Optics matter... BLACK GUNS MATTER!

    I don’t know how to word this politely, but I fear YOU should stop living under a rock, and wake the F*** up.
    It’s better to live free, then live on your knees!

    If you think we have a snowballs chance in hell beating “them” playing by their rules, then you must look in the mirror and see who the real “fool” is. Optics of “everyday” Canadians who are gun owners means very little when the very media and liebrals are bought and paid for by Sorros, et all. I have some news for you, the new vaccine is ready and it’s time for you to take your dose!
    You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink! -unknown

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    35
    Kyle took out the trash... the Marxist pedo rapist white trash. All evidence points to self defence and all video of Kyle before the incident shows him acting admirably and not looking for a fight. The one guy he killed was previously filmed asking people with guns to shoot him, and he finally got what he was asking for as an aggressor.

  5. #25
    CGN Regular Logan370's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    B.C
    Posts
    145
    Is it really worth the backlash doing a run of products like this? Must be a great margin or a lot of sales to trigger a big chunk of your customer base like this haha.

  6. #26
    CGN Regular apex survival's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    346
    Would have been in better taste to release a 9-11-01 memorial mag today...
    Glory comes with pain.

  7. #27
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    167
    And out come the tinfoil hat alt-right...
    We live in a society, we have to play by the rules of that scociety. If we cant swsy public opinion and get the conservatives in power to overturn the OIC the we will lose.The libs WILL come for our guns, and there will be NOTHING any of us can do about it. You cant live free unless you live outside of society. This is truth. So if you want to live free, its time to cut ties with society, the internet, government, family, friends and all the protection being a member of society brings.
    So either help our cause, or get the #### out of the way.

  8. #28
    CGN Regular Junction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    GTA, ON
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by Standingtall View Post
    And out come the tinfoil hat alt-right...
    We live in a society, we have to play by the rules of that scociety. If we cant swsy public opinion and get the conservatives in power to overturn the OIC the we will lose.The libs WILL come for our guns, and there will be NOTHING any of us can do about it. You cant live free unless you live outside of society. This is truth. So if you want to live free, its time to cut ties with society, the internet, government, family, friends and all the protection being a member of society brings.
    So either help our cause, or get the #### out of the way.
    So we shall see you at the Integrity March tomorrow?
    ......
    You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink! -unknown

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Junction View Post
    So we shall see you at the Integrity March tomorrow?
    ......
    Nah, there's a new episode of "My Little Pony" on tomorrow that he's been dying to watch...

  10. #30
    CGN frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Fraser Valley
    Posts
    1,306
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPI View Post
    That kid needs a swift kick to the head.
    Yeah because that worked out so well the last time some folk tried it, right? Besides, if anyone needs one, I think it's you bud.

    Quote Originally Posted by Standingtall View Post
    And you have proof that the people he killed were pedos and rapists do you? Well im pretty sure that the CANADIAN PUBLIC that we are trying to win over to OVER TURN THE OIC are really going to back us if we continually shoot ourselves in the ####ing foot with stupid optics like this. If we dont get our AR-15's back leagally, it will be because bull#### like this causing negative optics people.
    Pull your head out of your asses and look at the big picture in CANADA, not with the bull#### south of the boarder. OPTICS MATTER TO THE PUBLIC OPINION. and public opinion is what we need to sway to fet the conservatives in power. Use your ####kng head.
    And if we lose they WILL come for the rest of the guns.
    https://kenoshareporter.com/stories/...records-reveal

    Yes, Rosenbaum (the first one shot) was a convicted pedophile rapist. The second was a woman abuser (convicted of strangulation) and the third had a record for being drunk with a gun and was illegally in possession of the firearm he was brandishing when he approached Rittenhouse (knowing full well Kyle was running TOWARDS police).
    Last edited by btabin; 09-11-2020 at 11:29 PM.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •