Page 47 of 86 FirstFirst ... 273739404142434445464748495051525354555767 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    FYI, IRG gives all profits from the engraved mags they sell to charity.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post17385826
    The thread you linked says:

"IRUNGUNS donates 100% of the profits from our laser engraving business"

I could be wrong, but that doesn't mean they don't take a profit on the import and markup of the mags before engraving.

Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    Strange, coming from someone who's handle is 'boogalo'.
    I was referring to these mags not really being funny but more just random and a waste of money. Initially made the account to lurk but that aside, I spent all my money on night vision, hawaiian shirts, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by cheesymacaroni View Post
    Stop being poor
    I laugh at the comments actually taking this seriously and getting a lil salty

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by android-android View Post
    The thread you linked says:

"IRUNGUNS donates 100% of the profits from our laser engraving business"

I could be wrong, but that doesn't mean they don't take a profit on the import and markup of the mags before engraving.
    Even if that's the case they've probably still done more good than the majority of the people on here who are trying to make them look like s#!t.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Uber Super GunNutz
    I'm just going to assume that most folks here can't find any compassion for Joseph Rosenbaum, Anthony Huber, or their families. So putting that aside, here's another perspective:

Right now, Kyle Rittenhouse - a 17 year old kid, is sitting alone, scared in a jail cell, facing a potential life sentence in prison. Do you think he would find these mags "funny"? As questionable as his judgement may have been on Aug 25th, I'm confident he never woke that day planning to kill - but that will be up to the courts to sort out.

But hey! Let's just make this kid the butt of our jokes, and pad Irunguns bottom line while we're at it. They are literally profiting off this kid's misery.

I guess I should just be thankful that we live in a country where folks (and businesses) have the luxury to show such little respect for real violence, without consequence. That's something positive to come out of this thread, right?! LOL...
    I'm thinking that Mr. Rittenhouse isn't sitting in a jail cell.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPI View Post
    That kid needs a swift kick to the head.
    They tried with a skateboard and, much to your anger, the good guy won.

CGN Regular
    I'm just going to assume that most folks here can't find any compassion for Joseph Rosenbaum, Anthony Huber, or their families. So putting that aside, here's another perspective:

Right now, Kyle Rittenhouse - a 17 year old kid, is sitting alone, scared in a jail cell, facing a potential life sentence in prison. Do you think he would find these mags "funny"? As questionable as his judgement may have been on Aug 25th, I'm confident he never woke that day planning to kill - but that will be up to the courts to sort out.

But hey! Let's just make this kid the butt of our jokes, and pad Irunguns bottom line while we're at it. They are literally profiting off this kid's misery.

I guess I should just be thankful that we live in a country where folks (and businesses) have the luxury to show such little respect for real violence, without consequence. That's something positive to come out of this thread, right?! LOL...
    Joseph Rosenbaum died doing what he loved, chasing minors.

i would rather buy my products from canadian retailers over IRUNGUNS for several reasons one reason being products like these mags that they occasionally like to sell. i dont need this type of not so subtle rhetoric or any of the other c##p that seems to be going on south of the border imported into canada as we can all clearly see from this thread that it pits canadian gun owners against each other at a time we need to be united! it is very sad to see this hopefully small group of gun owners who are obviously more concerned about arguing and insulting fellow canadian gun owners than they are about keeping their guns. canadian media and many politicians love to paint gun owners as potential nut cases who are prone to violence and this thread isnt helping. if this ends up on some cbc fifth estate expose i wouldnt be surprised at all and maybe then some of you will realize just what kind of damage this kind of rhetoric can cause!.so you dont like marxist, or libtards or BLM or whatever it is you hate today but maybe you all can understand that RCMP do indeed watch this site and for those of you endorsing violence ( which supporting these type of mags is) you may be putting yourself in the crosshairs of those that may want to stop by and inspect your gun collection or take your comments into consideration when your gun liscence is up for renewal. for me personally i beleive people that have these types of attitudes shouldnt own guns as they dont seem stable enough to handle the responsibility of firearms ownership! i want to keep my guns and i dont need to make enemies with my fellow canadians to do so. BUY FROM CANADIAN RETAILERS

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrandolph View Post
    i would rather buy my products from canadian retailers over IRUNGUNS for several reasons one reason being products like these mags that they occasionally like to sell. i dont need this type of not so subtle rhetoric or any of the other c##p that seems to be going on south of the border imported into canada as we can all clearly see from this thread that it pits canadian gun owners against each other at a time we need to be united! it is very sad to see this hopefully small group of gun owners who are obviously more concerned about arguing and insulting fellow canadian gun owners than they are about keeping their guns. canadian media and many politicians love to paint gun owners as potential nut cases who are prone to violence and this thread isnt helping. if this ends up on some cbc fifth estate expose i wouldnt be surprised at all and maybe then some of you will realize just what kind of damage this kind of rhetoric can cause!.so you dont like marxist, or libtards or BLM or whatever it is you hate today but maybe you all can understand that RCMP do indeed watch this site and for those of you endorsing violence ( which supporting these type of mags is) you may be putting yourself in the crosshairs of those that may want to stop by and inspect your gun collection or take your comments into consideration when your gun liscence is up for renewal. for me personally i beleive people that have these types of attitudes shouldnt own guns as they dont seem stable enough to handle the responsibility of firearms ownership! i want to keep my guns and i dont need to make enemies with my fellow canadians to do so. BUY FROM CANADIAN RETAILERS
    Lol... if I had a nickel for every time one of these types of posts was made I could buy out IRGs entire inventory on the US side...
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

Quote Originally Posted by Mutter87 View Post
    Joseph Rosenbaum died doing what he loved, chasing minors.
    ^Best post in this thread.