Page 48 of 86 FirstFirst ... 283840414243444546474849505152535455565868 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiC10R View Post
    Lol... if I had a nickel for every time one of these types of posts was made I could buy out IRGs entire inventory on the US side...
    its funny how quiet canadian retailers are on this thread seems like most of them are smart enough not to feed into this style of marketing. unfortunately for IRUNGUNS it seems they are in misery likely due to the state of their own country and figured they would import some of that s##t to us along with their gun products to make us miserable as well. i dont want 17 year old kids walking around canadian streets beleiving they are playing call of duty but what i do want is gun ownership becoming a right in canada, castle law, allowing gun owners to own suppressors and full auto firearms, and getting rid of magazine round limits, ect. what i am not for is every lunatic and their mother walking around with firearms looking for trouble no matter what side they are on

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrandolph View Post
    i would rather buy my products from canadian retailers over IRUNGUNS for several reasons one reason being products like these mags that they occasionally like to sell. i dont need this type of not so subtle rhetoric or any of the other c##p that seems to be going on south of the border imported into canada as we can all clearly see from this thread that it pits canadian gun owners against each other at a time we need to be united! it is very sad to see this hopefully small group of gun owners who are obviously more concerned about arguing and insulting fellow canadian gun owners than they are about keeping their guns. canadian media and many politicians love to paint gun owners as potential nut cases who are prone to violence and this thread isnt helping. if this ends up on some cbc fifth estate expose i wouldnt be surprised at all and maybe then some of you will realize just what kind of damage this kind of rhetoric can cause!.so you dont like marxist, or libtards or BLM or whatever it is you hate today but maybe you all can understand that RCMP do indeed watch this site and for those of you endorsing violence ( which supporting these type of mags is) you may be putting yourself in the crosshairs of those that may want to stop by and inspect your gun collection or take your comments into consideration when your gun liscence is up for renewal. for me personally i beleive people that have these types of attitudes shouldnt own guns as they dont seem stable enough to handle the responsibility of firearms ownership! i want to keep my guns and i dont need to make enemies with my fellow canadians to do so. BUY FROM CANADIAN RETAILERS

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    its funny how quiet canadian retailers are on this thread seems like most of them are smart enough not to feed into this style of marketing. unfortunately for IRUNGUNS it seems they are in misery likely due to the state of their own country and figured they would import some of that s##t to us along with their gun products to make us miserable as well. i dont want 17 year old kids walking around canadian streets beleiving they are playing call of duty but what i do want is gun ownership becoming a right in canada, castle law, allowing gun owners to own suppressors and full auto firearms, and getting rid of magazine round limits, ect. what i am not for is every lunatic and their mother walking around with firearms looking for trouble no matter what side they are on
    Oh wow, this TOTALLY seems like something that someone that was totally miserable would do. Definitely.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty454 View Post
    Oh wow, this TOTALLY seems like something that someone that was totally miserable would do. Definitely.
    they say misery loves company!

i suggest anyone considering buying these mags ( or anything from IRUNGUNS for that matter) instead donate it to the CCFR or any of the other groups fighting for canadian gun rights rather than contributing to a company that only has their best interest and bottom lines at heart. you would be doing us all a favor with that move

BANNED
    Why take this mag so seriously ? I don't have any issue with it and if IRG makes a few bucks doing it, whatever ...

the firearms community in Canada is such a god damned joke.

enjoy your disarming you bunch of ignorant fools. Stop taking things like this so damned seriously.

(with a handful of exceptions, you know who you are).

i dont need this type of not so subtle rhetoric or any of the other c##p that seems to be going on south of the border imported into canada
    Just to let you know, that just this year alone, there was at least 2 BLM/ANTIFA protests in RED DEER, AB. It's already here!
    Truth is called hate by those who you hate the truth.

ANTIFA isnt a group and if they are can you name their leadership? as for BLM protests they are against police brutality not you! Police misconduct is unfortunately an issue in many countries including canada and i personally dont feel safe if cops are blasting folks based on their personal bias. what is going on down south is far more complex than many of you are giving it credit for. this is what crumbling empires do they devolve into civil unrest and that is what we are witnessing. like i said i dont want to see it in canada as we dont share the same type of history and politics. if this is your sort of thing maybe you should seriously look into moving there and jumping into the fray!

Anddddd the divisiveness in this thread is exactly why we'll never win the fight to keep our firearms in Canada..

Uber Super GunNutz
    ANTIFA isnt a group and if they are can you name their leadership? as for BLM protests they are against police brutality not you! Police misconduct is unfortunately an issue in many countries including canada and i personally dont feel safe if cops are blasting folks based on their personal bias. what is going on down south is far more complex than many of you are giving it credit for. this is what crumbling empires do they devolve into civil unrest and that is what we are witnessing. like i said i dont want to see it in canada as we dont share the same type of history and politics. if this is your sort of thing maybe you should seriously look into moving there and jumping into the fray!
    This tells us how much you know.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"