Page 49 of 86 FirstFirst ... 293941424344454647484950515253545556575969 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

Quote Originally Posted by LSB View Post
    Just to let you know, that just this year alone, there was at least 2 BLM/ANTIFA protests in RED DEER, AB. It's already here!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gwq8jZYeC0

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by MoMoney View Post
    Anddddd the divisiveness in this thread is exactly why we'll never win the fight to keep our firearms in Canada..
    No, it's the fact that most Canadian gun owners are illiterate cucks.

Change my mind.

If they were not illiterate, they would understand by way of some history books that an armed populace is a free and safe populace.

If they weren't cucks, they wouldn't have registered their handguns etc when the requirement came about.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post

Change my mind.

If they were not illiterate, they would understand by way of some history books that an armed populace is a free and safe populace.

If they weren't cucks, they wouldn't have registered their handguns etc when the requirement came about.
    i registered my handguns as it is law if you want to own and use these firearms and since i buy alot of firearms many of which are handguns they need to be registered if you didnt know. one thing i wouldnt do is imply on a public forum that i may own unregistered handguns...now that would be stupid and something a likely illiterate person would do!

here for the neat mags. Didn’t expect the triggering. Can’t say I’m surprised tho

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrandolph View Post
    i registered my handguns as it is law if you want to own and use these firearms and since i buy alot of firearms many of which are handguns they need to be registered if you didnt know. one thing i wouldnt do is imply on a public forum that i may own unregistered handguns...now that would be stupid and something a likely illiterate person would do!
    How is he implying anything other than ownership of the fact that he lives in a cucked society?
    Your implying that he’s implying makes you look rather illiterate.
    Truth, Freedom and Justice for All.

Uber Super GunNutz
    I didn't think you would get my point, but I'll try explain it.

When the requirement for handguns first came into law, what handgun owners should have collectively done is said screw you.

They didn't and now we are seeing the right to own them melt away.

I don't own unregistered handguns, and I wouldn't condone anyone do so. But there was a missed opportunity.
    - Thomas Paine

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Change my mind.

Didn't handgun registration start in 1934? 86 years ago. So it was the generation that finished fighting the 1st World War and the generation that was about to fight the 2nd World War. Maybe not cucks

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo View Post
    Didn't handgun registration start in 1934? 86 years ago. So it was the generation that finished fighting the 1st World War and the generation that was about to fight the 2nd World War. Maybe not cucks
    Maybe cuck isn't the right word. Maybe they were illiterate? I'm not trying to be offensive, just trying to establish that terrible mistakes were made.
    - Thomas Paine

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wallenstein's Avatar
    ANTIFA isnt a group and if they are can you name their leadership?
    Just an idea, right ?

Maybe cuck isn't the right word. Maybe they were illiterate? I'm not trying to be offensive, just trying to establish that terrible mistakes were made.
    I agree that we should stick together which is what many of us are doing! if we all stood together and said we are willing to go to jail as a form of peaceful protest over this then we trully would throw a wrench in the liberals plan. but unfortunately many of us arent willing to go that far but if we did the optics would be so bad that this legislation would likely die on the floor before it got passed.