Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 314143444546474849505152535455565758596171 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by commanderding View Post

You be singing a different song if someone was making light of the murder of someone from your family!
    If anyone in my Family acted like those beta cuck scumbags, I wouldn't give a #### they got feed some freedom seeds...

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by commanderding View Post
    You really must have been dropped on your head as a newborn to think that this is only offensive to 'liberals'!

You be singing a different song if someone was making light of the murder of someone from your family!
    Murder is not the word I would choose.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiC10R View Post
    In an attempt to be nice, I would suggest you inform yourself a lot more about what is going on... a lot of your posts suggest you barely have a thin surface level understanding of whats going on and especially with Antifa...
    go ahead educate me on ANTIFA! im still waiting for that list of their leaders names! i dont get my information from left wing or right wing talking points or youtube channels and i dont think echo chambers help in any way. in fact talking about these protests dosent really have much to do with canadian gun rights at all. all it is is a place for bullies and bully wannabees to take shots at those they perceive to be weaker than them and that is pathetic in my opinion

I get that he used self-defense, but what I don't get is why people keep propping this kid on some sort of pedestal.

you must have missed the news for the past 12 years as right wing terrorism has been the number one terrorism threat in america! i posted a link to a youtube video on that very fact a few post ago. do yourself a favor watch it and get a different perspective on things. alex jones and fox news arent the only sources of information in the world and in fact they are nearly the worst!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    If anyone in my Family acted like those beta cuck scumbags, I wouldn't give a #### they got feed some freedom seeds...

Have to repost this. Explains the situation nicely.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrandolph View Post
    go ahead educate me on ANTIFA! im still waiting for that list of their leaders names! i dont get my information from left wing or right wing talking points or youtube channels and i dont think echo chambers help in any way. in fact talking about these protests dosent really have much to do with canadian gun rights at all. all it is is a place for bullies and bully wannabees to take shots at those they perceive to be weaker than them and that is pathetic in my opinion
    So where do you get your information... because simply breaking down the words anti fascist and saying if you don't agree with that and by proxy ANTIFA you are xyz is remarkably uninformed....
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    you must have missed the news for the past 12 years as right wing terrorism has been the number one terrorism threat in america! i posted a link to a youtube video on that very fact a few post ago. do yourself a favor watch it and get a different perspective on things. alex jones and fox news arent the only sources of information in the world and in fact they are nearly the worst!
    Sigh... lol
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiC10R View Post
    So where do you get your information... because simply breaking down the words anti fascist and saying if you don't agree with that and by proxy ANTIFA you are xyz is remarkably uninformed....
    if ANTIFA is an organized group please point me to whom the leaders and directors of it are please. if you cant do that then i will stick to the fact that being anti fascist means just that...against fascism! if you are on this forum you likely have just as much access to google as i do so please inform me i await your re education of my ill informed self. are these guys so smart and secretive that no one can nail down exactly who they are or are they just the boogie men in your nighmares lol

...i dont get my information from left wing or right wing talking points or youtube channels and i dont think echo chambers help in any way...
    you must have missed the news for the past 12 years as right wing terrorism has been the number one terrorism threat in america! i posted a link to a youtube video on that very fact a few post ago. do yourself a favor watch it and get a different perspective on things.
    You may be suffering from a real case of cognitive dissonance. I strongly recommend you have a mental health check up immediately.

Either that or, like other people have called out, you are just a troll here to flame and gaslight for good old LULZ.

In any case, let me or people here know if you are in need of help.