Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ... 324244454647484950515253545556575859606272 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrandolph View Post
    if ANTIFA is an organized group please point me to whom the leaders and directors of it are please. if you cant do that then i will stick to the fact that being anti fascist means just that...against fascism! if you are on this forum you likely have just as much access to google as i do so please inform me i await your re education of my ill informed self. are these guys so smart and secretive that no one can nail down exactly who they are or are they just the boogie men in your nighmares lol
    oh my god LOL.

Mate just because there are no clear in front of the curtain leaders that organize antifa does not mean they are not an organization. There are local chapters with local leaders all coordinate together through social media and the internet. They operate in a similar fashion to terror cells.

Quote Originally Posted by D. "Average" Jo View Post
    You may be suffering from a real case of cognitive dissonance. I strongly recommend you have a mental health check up immediately.

Either that or, like other people have called out, you are just a troll here to flame and gaslight for good old LULZ.

In any case, let me or people here know if you are in need of help.
    oh the old if bullying dosent work to shut someone up from stating verifiable facts then say they are misinformed or even better crazy. if that dosent work then we go back to bullying and if that dosent work try to ignore them is the next step lol. i know the drill dude. but get this im not trying to trigger you fellas who have this perspective you guys just really dont like it when you get in an echo chamber and someone decides to fart in your secure safe bubble!

https://www.projectveritas.com/searc...tsPerPage%5D=2

Antifa is more than an idea. C'mon man ......

Don’t feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by molle View Post
    https://www.projectveritas.com/searc...tsPerPage%5D=2

Antifa is more than an idea. C'mon man ......
    the people whom you guys think are part of some group called ANTIFA are nothing more than a few kids with anarchist idelogies and anarchist dont tend to like people with values that include racism, sexism or any of the other isms that fascists tend to cling to. being against fascism used to be in style when hitler was around.....i wonder what happened? what i do know is most of you fellas on here attempting to shut down those who dont agree with IRUNGUNS form of marketing. we do live in a free country still where freedom to have an opinion is still good right because god forbid we let the anti fascists shut us all up like hitler did ....right?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaultdad View Post
    Don’t feed the trolls.
    trolls, cucks, LULZ, butt hurt, snowflakesand on an on i have heard it all today lol. its not above my values to get down in the gutter and role around in s##t but i dont believe that is necessary here as it is more of a benefit to challenge these narratives by stating facts not nonsense and bully tactics. we live in canada not the states and it seems like some peoples dislike of those who have certain values is more important than sticking together on how we approach what it means to be a CANADIAN gun owner! if talking about how cool kyle was in wasting a few protesters or how terrible the people are who protest police brutality are i wonder why the CCFR or other canadian gun advocacy groups havent taken this approach yet? makes me wonder if you guys really represent canadian gun owners or a small minority who bark really loud but bite their own arse when they attempt to attack.....i wonder?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    if ANTIFA is an organized group please point me to whom the leaders and directors of it are please. if you cant do that then i will stick to the fact that being anti fascist means just that...against fascism! if you are on this forum you likely have just as much access to google as i do so please inform me i await your re education of my ill informed self. are these guys so smart and secretive that no one can nail down exactly who they are or are they just the boogie men in your nighmares lol
    LOL... why are you so caught up on ANTIFA needing a "leader or director"

It actually makes sense based on your previous posts... It seems you have a lot of trouble understanding anything that might exist in a gray area...
    You also seem to have a lot of trouble understanding that just because something is labeled something... the contents might be different...

Its possible the warnings on paint were made for you
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    trolls, cucks, LULZ, butt hurt, snowflakesand on an on i have heard it all today lol. its not above my values to get down in the gutter and role around in s##t but i dont believe that is necessary here as it is more of a benefit to challenge these narratives by stating facts not nonsense and bully tactics. we live in canada not the states and it seems like some peoples dislike of those who have certain values is more important than sticking together on how we approach what it means to be a CANADIAN gun owner! if talking about how cool kyle was in wasting a few protesters or how terrible the people are who protest police brutality are i wonder why the CCFR or other canadian gun advocacy groups havent taken this approach yet? makes me wonder if you guys really represent canadian gun owners or a small minority who bark really loud but bite their own arse when they attempt to attack.....i wonder?
    Kyle was attacked three times.... he defended himself...
    Your framing sucks but you need it to keep up your narrative so carry on...
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

Nice