Page 54 of 86 FirstFirst ... 344446474849505152535455565758596061626474 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

you know what folks what we really need in canada is more diversity in the gun community i think that would help. we need LOTSA girls to balance out the testosterone levels we need anyone who is brown, red , purple green dont care. we need folks who wear funny religious hats, we need old people young ones too, we need gay people and i mean really gay but what we need most is some balance because if angry white fellas are the only ones who get heard we may as well turn all our guns in tomorrow!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrandolph View Post
    you know what folks what we really need in canada is more diversity in the gun community i think that would help. we need LOTSA girls to balance out the testosterone levels we need anyone who is brown, red , purple green dont care. we need folks who wear funny religious hats, we need old people young ones too, we need gay people and i mean really gay but what we need most is some balance because if angry white fellas are the only ones who get heard we may as well turn all our guns in tomorrow!
    It is extremely racist that you assume I am white....
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiC10R View Post
    If my child was in a place they might be attacked I would want them to be able to defend themselves yes...

Doesnt seem crazy at all... and that goes for anyone's child... Those three that got shot were not defending themselves...

As I stated... you seem to not care about the convicted felon carrying a pistol.... why is that?
    its because that guy wasnt the one doing the shooting as far as i saw in that video but maybe my old eyes fail me. if your not quite hip to my theme i beleive it is a god given right to protect oneself if your not out looking for trouble in the first place. so you are saying that you would indeed send your child into a riot they have no business being involved with armed with a rifle and no adult supervision? my question was straight forward no need to gaslight and redirect on the question. if my child was in my home and someone kicked in the door looking for trouble yes i would hope my child had the upper hand in that scenario. but thats not what we are talking about here so lets not attempt word games

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Karma View Post
    ^^^
    With your one post & 0 feedback
    that dude has more balls than all you fellas combined. first post and he burned the sucker to the ground....hats off my freind!

its because that guy wasnt the one doing the shooting as far as i saw in that video but maybe my old eyes fail me. if your not quite hip to my theme i beleive it is a god given right to protect oneself if your not out looking for trouble in the first place. so you are saying that you would indeed send your child into a riot they have no business being involved with armed with a rifle and no adult supervision? my question was straight forward no need to gaslight and redirect on the question. if my child was in my home and someone kicked in the door looking for trouble yes i would hope my child had the upper hand in that scenario. but thats not what we are talking about here so lets not attempt word games
    Word games would likely be a bad idea because you arent good at them...

Im trying to be nice here but apparently logic is challenging too.... So if your child was attacked in the street by someone looking for trouble you dont think they should defend themselves? Only at home... You do realize you are basically trying to create a list of times where it is and isnt acceptable and split that where the reality is that if a person is attacked they have a right to defend themselves and it doesnt matter what items are at hand or where they happen to be...

Being all about self defense I'm not sure how you create scenarios in which someone defending themselves cant do that?
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

It is extremely racist that you assume I am white....
    oh good one

oh good one
    I know you wont be able to see the irony but a lot of your posts are pretty rich with them...

My personal fav is don't pay attention to youtube but watch the youtube I post... that was a classic

Word games would likely be a bad idea because you arent good at them...

Im trying to be nice here but apparently logic is challenging too.... So if your child was attacked in the street by someone looking for trouble you dont think they should defend themselves? Only at home... You do realize you are basically trying to create a list of times where it is and isnt acceptable and split that where the reality is that if a person is attacked they have a right to defend themselves and it doesnt matter what items are at hand or where they happen to be...

Being all about self defense I'm not sure how you create scenarios in which someone defending themselves cant do that?
    dude we are in freaking canada no one in their right mind should think they or their child has to be armed walking around the streets! I have a healthy level of paranoia that being said if we have to pack heat just to go get a tripple tripple at tim hortons than we have trully gone down the toilet as a country in my opinion. listen i watch american youtube gun videos and i see how these guys have to have a grab pack with a glock and a bazooka in it just to go take a s##T or go to walmart. thank god we dont have to live in constant fear of nothing in canada

I know you wont be able to see the irony but a lot of your posts are pretty rich with them...

My personal fav is don't pay attention to youtube but watch the youtube I post... that was a classic
    the point is if you watch the same talking points rather than expanding your viewing tastes one may chance suffering from brain atrophy and having thought worms consume your brain turning you into talking point zombie hell bent on mindlessly consuming any narrative that dosent fit your dead world perspective. sorry for the zombie theme on that one but Halloween approaches and for real the zombie metaphor really works for this topic

the point is if you watch the same talking points rather than expanding your viewing tastes one may chance suffering from brain atrophy and having thought worms consume your brain turning you into talking point zombie hell bent on mindlessly consuming any narrative that dosent fit your dead world perspective. sorry for the zombie theme on that one but Halloween approaches and for real the zombie metaphor really works for this topic
    its interesting that you call it a dead world perspective but you don't know the actual details of the case and cant articulate any of your points and go so far as to directly contradict yourself several times...

a small tip... you may want to know what you are talking about before you label things as dead perspectives... LOL