Page 58 of 86 FirstFirst ... 384850515253545556575859606162636465666878 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Do you honestly think that the previous criminal offenses of the people Kyle shot were what got them shot?
    Of course not. It just happens to fit the narrative of the extreme right wingers here with spray tan on their lips that all the protestors were felons and deserve killing. It's dictionary definition fascist behavior. An authoritative government that suppresses all opposing political beliefs or criticism with deadly force. The US is not on fire or under any threat of 'Antifa' forces. Its a good diversion from the ####ty way they've handled the covid. If you want Canada to go down that path you're going to be sadly disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrandolph View Post
    ANTIFA isnt a group and if they are can you name their leadership? as for BLM protests they are against police brutality not you! Police misconduct is unfortunately an issue in many countries including canada and i personally dont feel safe if cops are blasting folks based on their personal bias. what is going on down south is far more complex than many of you are giving it credit for. this is what crumbling empires do they devolve into civil unrest and that is what we are witnessing. like i said i dont want to see it in canada as we dont share the same type of history and politics. if this is your sort of thing maybe you should seriously look into moving there and jumping into the fray!
    - Do you imply that a group don't exist if you don't know its leadership? If yes, I would point at you that the French Resistance from 1940 to 1942 had no centralized and organized leadership, but they still existed. Not knowing who is leading any group don't mean it doesn't exist.

- BLM is not only against Police as you claim (so it means that they would have been against me if I was in the wrong place at the wrong time): ht tps://thefederalist.com/2020/07/08/black-lives-matter-was-violent-from-the-start-and-media-and-politicians-knew-it/

- I 100% agree with you that we are witnessing a decline in "Western Civilization" as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrandolph View Post
    - 0:55 "Umbrella Man" being an "alleged White Supremacist", Alleged= not proven, and as you will see in the link attached, he wasn't named nor charged. ht tps://conservativeus.com/the-police-identified-the-masked-black-bloc-umbrella-man-as-a-white-supremacist-using-anonymous-email-tip-he-hasnt-been-named-or-charged/
    plus last time I've checked, I recall "the left", and not white supremacists, being dressed in black, masking their faces and using umbrellas (this can be easily verified with a quick internet search).
    - 7:17 after naming all the violence from the right (lost count but lots) and the left (only 3 events) that man says that "there is a huge difference". Violence is Violence is Violence.... I condemn it ALL. I think that ALL people should be able to defend themselves from it, but unfortunately there is a world wide trend to implement more gun control and take away rights and firearms. That video was posted on Oct 26,2020 and nowhere are included the many persons that lost their lives from the left induced violence in the past few months in the US. So maybe not only cops are biased like you said, that video could be seen as biased against white supremacist by some. But your mileage may vary.

Have a good day.
    Truth is called hate by those who you hate the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by NCPI View Post
    That kid needs a swift kick to the head.
    Maybe bring a skateboard and see what happens lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    It's also hard for you to understand that showing up to a protest with an AR caused all this. Of course you'll counter with " he was protecting private property." So weak.
    Lol some people on here seem to think that being a felon or a criminal of any sort warranties being shot and killed by a idiotic kid who likes to play pretend cop/army.. what does anyone think was going to happen when you bring a trigger happy immature idiot to an already tense situation..

he wasn't protecting anything.. he wanted to show off his rifle and his 'manhood' and now will serve life for it..

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcintyre1220 View Post
    wow this post has sure brought out the liberals eh IRG? Hey do you guys have these in 10 round LAR mags?
    And more keep coming out of the woodwork.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    It's also hard for you to understand that showing up to a protest with an AR caused all this. Of course you'll counter with " he was protecting private property." So weak.
    It's also hard for you to understand that Grosskeutz showing up to a protest with an GLOCK caused him to lose his arm. Of course you'll counter with " he was protecting rights to riot and destroy others property." So weak.
    Last edited by LSB; 10-26-2020 at 11:07 PM.
    Truth is called hate by those who you hate the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by commanderding View Post
    Lol some people on here seem to think that being a felon or a criminal of any sort warranties being shot and killed by a idiotic kid who likes to play pretend cop/army.. what does anyone think was going to happen when you bring a trigger happy immature idiot to an already tense situation..

he wasn't protecting anything.. he wanted to show off his rifle and his 'manhood' and now will serve life for it..
    We will see about that, I am willing to bet he will not serve life.
    May 1st 2020, clear proof;
    Registration leads to confiscation!

BANNED
    Anyone who thinks this kid will serve life in jail is on some good ####.

" Kyle Rittenhouse will not face gun charges in Lake County "

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...a3m-story.html

I seriously want to know who is shooting instructor were. His trigger discipline and target acquisition was on point !

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Anyone who thinks this kid will serve life in jail is on some good ####.

" Kyle Rittenhouse will not face gun charges in Lake County "

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...a3m-story.html

I seriously want to know who is shooting instructor were. His trigger discipline and target acquisition was on point !
    Did you even read the news story you just linked? It doesn't exactly support your argument:

"Kyle Rittenhouse, accused of killing two protesters days after Jacob Blake was shot by police in Kenosha, Wis., faces a hearing to return him to Wisconsin to face trial on homicide charges that could put him in prison for life."

Quote Originally Posted by LSB View Post
    - Do you imply that a group don't exist if you don't know its leadership? If yes, I would point at you that the French Resistance from 1940 to 1942 had no centralized and organized leadership, but they still existed. Not knowing who is leading any group don't mean it doesn't exist.

- BLM is not only against Police as you claim (so it means that they would have been against me if I was in the wrong place at the wrong time): ht tps://thefederalist.com/2020/07/08/black-lives-matter-was-violent-from-the-start-and-media-and-politicians-knew-it/

- I 100% agree with you that we are witnessing a decline in "Western Civilization" as a whole.

- 0:55 "Umbrella Man" being an "alleged White Supremacist", Alleged= not proven, and as you will see in the link attached, he wasn't named nor charged. ht tps://conservativeus.com/the-police-identified-the-masked-black-bloc-umbrella-man-as-a-white-supremacist-using-anonymous-email-tip-he-hasnt-been-named-or-charged/
    plus last time I've checked, I recall "the left", and not white supremacists, being dressed in black, masking their faces and using umbrellas (this can be easily verified with a quick internet search).
    - 7:17 after naming all the violence from the right (lost count but lots) and the left (only 3 events) that man says that "there is a huge difference". Violence is Violence is Violence.... I condemn it ALL. I think that ALL people should be able to defend themselves from it, but unfortunately there is a world wide trend to implement more gun control and take away rights and firearms. That video was posted on Oct 26,2020 and nowhere are included the many persons that lost their lives from the left induced violence in the past few months in the US. So maybe not only cops are biased like you said, that video could be seen as biased against white supremacist by some. But your mileage may vary.

Have a good day.
    81 % of terrorism caused by white supremacist domestic terror in last 15 years. not my facts but the FBI facts check it out if you would like. funny enough though they dont mention or list ANTIFA and BLM as being terrorist groups. i guess the Federalist or any of the other sites you referenced to back up your statement bothered to check with what the FBI had to say on the subject...weird huh. you say that the video link i posted failed to mention violence related to the left and you would be right as the left have only recently started taking out the terrorists who are a true threat to the country. you know the ones shooting up police stations to start riots and making it look like protesters did it or the ones plotting to kidnap and assisinate government officiaqls, or the insane number of terrorists who have commited or attempted to commit mass murder on innocent people because they dont like them for whatever reason. yes the terrorists you attempt a half hearted defense of in the last part of your post! so ANTIFA are so devious and secretive they have fooled all the 3 letter agencies and even stumped a sharp guy like yourself eh.....dosent seem like a group i would want to mess with as they sound omnipotent! or they only exist in the minds of people who have swallowed to many red pills and need a nap and some therapy!