Page 59 of 86 FirstFirst ... 394951525354555657585960616263646566676979 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Anyone who thinks this kid will serve life in jail is on some good ####.

" Kyle Rittenhouse will not face gun charges in Lake County "

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...a3m-story.html

I seriously want to know who is shooting instructor were. His trigger discipline and target acquisition was on point !
    why are you planning on mowing down some protesters any time soon? if so im sure you can watch any number of youtube videos of americans fetishizing about what type of ammo and technique are best for taking down human pray. and if that floats your boat you may as well check out some taxidermy videos so you can have a trophy from your protester hunt. good luck you may need it when your gun license comes up for renewal as there is a slight chance the cops are watching this post and taking notes. the liberals are going to try and take away as many gun licenses as possible to get rid of us gun owners and i hope they start with yours rather than mine

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Hammer View Post
    Is proper sentence structure and basic grammar also one of those outdated perspectives? Lol.
    its not out dated its just unnecessary when most folks are talking dimwit rather than english on this post and in comment sections in general. its not that i dont want a sticker and praise for using proper sentences and grammar but if your thing is checking peoples talent at english you may be in the wrong place my friend. feel free to critique this post though

Quote Originally Posted by android-android View Post
    Did you even read the news story you just linked? It doesn't exactly support your argument:

"Kyle Rittenhouse, accused of killing two protesters days after Jacob Blake was shot by police in Kenosha, Wis., faces a hearing to return him to Wisconsin to face trial on homicide charges that could put him in prison for life."
    i wouldnt get to worked up about it these guys arent exactly concerned with facts lol just emotions unfortunately

We now have a new resident snowbird from the Ontario area who had us permanently import his firearms back to the US. He asked for some custom 30 round Pmags to replace his 5 rounders....

Seems only fitting...

Name:  crimeminister.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  45.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    And more keep coming out of the woodwork.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We now have a new resident snowbird from the Ontario area who had us permanently import his firearms back to the US. He asked for some custom 30 round Pmags to replace his 5 rounders....

Seems only fitting...

good for him maybe he will buy so many guns from you guys that it will make up for the ones you lost with your post and american bullS##t! do us a favor IRG convince the other like minded people who are down with shooting protesters to move as well
    Last edited by Aaronrandolph; 10-26-2020 at 11:54 PM.

No, he packed up, sold everything, sent us his guns and moved to Mesa AZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrandolph View Post
    he gave up his guns? what a cuck!

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Seems only fitting...

up here in canada the majority of us gun owners will use the courts and ballot boxes to make our statement rather than kidnapping and assassination plots against government officials. i know how boringly canadian eh!

No, he packed up, sold everything, sent us his guns and moved to Mesa AZ.
    what a shame oh well i guess sun and chaos beat health care and relative peace wouldnt you say IRG?

I think you're missing the point. He just got tired of the bureaucratic ####storm and moved somewhere warmer.

Keeping his firearms was just one of the perks and the image he has us engrave on all his magazines was his way of saying good by.

We just found his demeanor and stance on the Canadian Government comically refreshing.

The US IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrandolph View Post
    up here in canada the majority of us gun owners will use the courts and ballot boxes to make our statement rather than kidnapping and assassination plots against government officials. i know how boringly canadian eh!

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

BANNED
    "Missing the point" would be an improvement for this guy.