Page 60 of 86 FirstFirst ... 405052535455565758596061626364656667687080 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrandolph View Post
    what a shame oh well i guess sun and chaos beat health care and relative peace wouldnt you say IRG?
    and lets be honest IRG no one respects a quitter or anyone who turns their back on their own country. i saw how many americans offered to pay for your lame celebrities who cried about leaving the usa when trump got in or trump himself who said he would leave the country if biden was elected. being a canadian means something to me as im sure being american means something to you. as for those who dont have pride in their own nation lets agree that neither of us respect them! lets not act as if these folks are persecuted refugees...at least not yet as i am expecting a flood of americans attempting to gain access to canada when you guys really start killing each other down there. would you look at that i just came up with another reason we need to be well armed in canada

BANNED
    What a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Hammer View Post
    "Missing the point" would be an improvement for this guy.
    -you still awake falling hammer im impressed i would have guessed you were low energy and called it a night. glad you are still with me to make this a record thread on canadian gun nutz. by the way let me know if my sentences structure have improved any...im working on the spelling as well you will be happy to know!

BANNED
    No actually...it's still piss poor

Unsurprisingly.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    I think you're missing the point. He just got tired of the bureaucratic ####storm and moved somewhere warmer.

Keeping his firearms was just one of the perks and the image he has us engrave on all his magazines was his way of saying good by.

We just found his demeanor and stance on the Canadian Government comically refreshing.

The US IRUNGUNS Team
    you guys dont even understand canadians as bitching about our government is a way of life however very few are foolish enough to give up the security and pride of canadian citizenship. i bet your snow bird friend held on to that canadian health care and will make sure he shows face in canada every 6 months to ensure he has a safe place to run home too if american life turns out to be a little more than he can handle. with half the country wanting to do civil war 2.0 and the other half wanting a utopia im sure you guys will find some nice safe common ground soon. tell snowbird to send a post card

No actually...it's still piss poor

Unsurprisingly.
    that really struck deep my freind trust me im trying

What a loser.
    dude dont call me a loser as that is what all 3 of my previous wives and many of my girlfriends have called me and im a little sensitive. hey english professor dont you have some quizzes or essays to correct your starting to bug me

BANNED
    dude dont call me a loser as that is what all 3 of my previous wives and many of my girlfriends have called me and im a little sensitive. hey english professor dont you have some quizzes or essays to correct your starting to bug me
    Does not shock me in the slightest that that's how they all universally referred to you.

Does not shock me in the slightest that that's how they all universally referred to you.
    see falling hammer you fell for that. i actually have never been married but its so easy to fool you guys with false statements i figured i would have a go at it as well. kind of like a science experiment. i swear you guys are easier to hypnotize than i chicken is by rubbing its forehead

BANNED
    see falling hammer you fell for that. i actually have never been married but its so easy to fool you guys with false statements i figured i would have a go at it as well. kind of like a science experiment. i swear you guys are easier to hypnotize than i chicken is by rubbing its forehead
    Also does not shock me....or anybody else here