Page 66 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4656585960616263646566676869707172737476 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tbloggins View Post
    Lots of confused, sanctimonious people here. Want to buy them? Go ahead. Don't want them? That's OK too. Judging others for their point of view? Not on. Quit whining just to make yourself heard or feel good by condemning others. There's enough of this kind of #### on Facebook and Twitter, without coming here for some solitude from the masses, only to open a merchandise thread and see all the left/ right, moral/ degenerate postings that accomplish absolutely zero. All the self righteous chest thumping didn't change a single point of view. Ergo, it was all personal grandstanding and one upping each other. That's not why we come here. We come here for guns. Not pontificating protagonists.
    There were good people on both sides!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Thanks IRG! I ordered a few Cheap magz...$14us ea. I got {someone} on the phone..sorry, I forgot who. Totally very friendly, professional, helpful & courteous. I got my package today, & on {just} a $50 Canadian order, they included some Shwag. A Big sticker & a kool personal Hand Sanitizer, rubberized encased with their logo/strap. BEST Service by far! ..again THANKS IRG! You guys are the Best! Even go the distance, for someone ordering 3 cheap magz! Cheerz ~

Excellent product, excellent thread. Would read again, 10/10, 5 Stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Larzzral View Post
    The amount of distaste for Kyle shows why canada's gun culture has no chance. The kid stood up and fought back, rather than being lazy and useless like most.

Protecting your own life and others is an even more basic human right than eating or pleasure. So if you don't think Kyle was justified, than you may as well say guns are never needed and can be taken away.
    ^x2

A design was made, it's up for sale, like it or don't but 656 posts about it??? Get over it. Bunch of whiners that sound exactly like the anti-gun people you complain about on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by FEDGE2.0 View Post
    A design was made, it's up for sale, like it or don't but 656 posts about it??? Get over it. Bunch of whiners that sound exactly like the anti-gun people you complain about on social media.
    You just joined the ranks of the "whiners"

Have you ever driven through there? It is Chicago. Milwaukee, Kenosha, Gary Indiana. It is all one city just like Southern California is one city. Just signs signify what city you are currently in. And yes most of them have small populations, but they are one city.

CGN frequent flyer
    Return of a somewhat necro-thread. I hope Kyle is doing OK. I noticed IRG mentioned they donate proceeds to charity, I was going to chime in that I hoped they'd donate $1 from each to Kyle's defense fund as I was scrolling through to see if my suggestion had already come up. The magazines are not my taste, but neither are a lot of clothes and sunglasses or flat-brimmed ball caps (I hate those things beyond logical explanation)

Despite not wanting to rock these custom magazines, I will say I am a fan of Kyles, he did everything right so far as self-defence is concerned. He tried to avoid the trouble repeatedly, he even fled the trouble, literally running from it, but his attackers pursued him with violent intent that was paired with mob-mentality. Kyle only used force when the attackers closed in and would not relent, and after first being assaulted. He did not instigate any of the attacks, that much is crystal clear. (Plus, what kind of idiot attacks someone who has a loaded AR-15? Apparently such idiots are not in short supply in that area, even with 2 now permanently removed). After defeating the attacks, Rittenhouse did not place additional shots their way, he was very reserved and mature beyond his years. The people he defended himself against might have been protesters, but he did not shoot protesters, he shot violent attackers. Considering the criminal records that all of them had, one wonders if it was an anomaly that Kyle popped 3 convicts or if established criminal history was a pretty average thing with that crowd...
    Last edited by CaberTosser; 06-19-2021 at 02:57 PM.

Do these come in gen3?

Why does this thread keep coming back? This is canadiangunnutz not americannutwithagun