Page 6 of 86 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    The 2020 wedge goes deeper...
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    Dear Mr. Lane,
    This is in poor taste. We don't want to be associated with US politics here and labelled as gun owners looking for trouble. You know many anti gun org watch this site and this picture does not reflect the attitudes of Canadian Gun Owners. It does notr present but smears us as extremists.

Thank you
    Very well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Yutrzenika View Post
    I have in fact seen the footage. Like I said, he left his home state, went to another state to allegedly defend property that wasn't his, at an age where it's illegal for him to open carry. I can admit the whole case isn't cut and dried, but given past events at other protests, introducing guns to these things generally doesn't make them better, even the Kenosha police chief said as much regarding the incident. While I know people here would rather see the protestors dead, I think it's worth looking at it from their point of view too, people have been needlessly shot at other protests, so naturally some kid running around with a gun will put people on edge, I wouldn't blame people for perceiving him as a possible threat given past events and acting proactively to stop what they might perceive as a potential shooter, but obviously that's just my theory. I'm not saying those that attacked him are the real heroes, but just saying that introducing an untrained individual with guns into an already volatile situation is just going to make things worse, not better. At the time of the shooting the police were also in the process of clearing the streets, which is how the conflict came about to begin with, the crowd was being pushed back by police who were clearing the streets and as a result the crowd ended up being pushed towards where Kyle was. He should have stayed home and left it to the cops who are better equipped to handle things non lethally, not played cowboy, then nobody would have had to die. All I'm saying is this could have been avoided by leaving it to the professionals and staying at home. It's just one big mess that could have been avoided.
    Leave it to the professionals? You mean the ones who were failing to do their jobs in the first place? It was clear cut self defense. Id also say Kyle was pretty damn well trained and showed great restraint throughout the entire incident. No there's nothing worthwhile to see from the point of view of looters and rioters. I know it may be a foriegn concept to some but it is completely legitimate to defend property whether it was his or not. Introducing guns to these events is the only thing thats helped to keep these trash people in check.

Quote Originally Posted by Standingtall View Post
    Pretty damn tasteless IRG... im a little taken a back by the sheer lack of compasion by a lot of my fellow firearms enthusiast/cgn members. People lost their lives. How bout shelving the Lib/Con, White/Black crap and instead focus on being a caring human being with a modecum of human decency. You guys are making us ALL look bad in the non-enthusiast community... we cant
    win our battle with optics like this bull####.
    If you are not an anti, I suggest you see a DR. You seem to suffer from paranoid and or schizophrenic delusions
    Quote Originally Posted by Desjard View Post
    A pedo and rapist lost their lives** just need to get that corrected for you. Pedos and rapists aren't people.
    #TRUTH
    Quote Originally Posted by Larzzral View Post
    The amount of distaste for Kyle shows why canada's gun culture has no chance. The kid stood up and fought back, rather than being lazy and useless like most.

Protecting your own life and others is an even more basic human right than eating or pleasure. So if you don't think Kyle was justified, than you may as well say guns are never needed and can be taken away.
    AMEN!
    Quote Originally Posted by Standingtall View Post
    And you have proof that the people he killed were pedos and rapists do you? Well im pretty sure that the CANADIAN PUBLIC that we are trying to win over to OVER TURN THE OIC are really going to back us if we continually shoot ourselves in the ####ing foot with stupid optics like this. If we dont get our AR-15's back leagally, it will be because bull#### like this causing negative optics people.
    Pull your head out of your asses and look at the big picture in CANADA, not with the bull#### south of the boarder. OPTICS MATTER TO THE PUBLIC OPINION. and public opinion is what we need to sway to fet the conservatives in power. Use your ####kng head.
    And if we lose they WILL come for the rest of the guns.
    ^^ I sent this guy a PM, he has yet to respond. I showed a few sources. Apparently FACTS AND LOGIC defeat the NPC brain and mindset.
    Quote Originally Posted by gamebizz View Post
    Kyle took out the trash... the Marxist pedo rapist white trash. All evidence points to self defence and all video of Kyle before the incident shows him acting admirably and not looking for a fight. The one guy he killed was previously filmed asking people with guns to shoot him, and he finally got what he was asking for as an aggressor.
    YES
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan370 View Post
    Regardless if it was self defence. It was a tragedy. He shot #### bags but they were still living people. I think celebrating a tragedy like this is what rubs people the wrong way. IMO
    Yes, they are <bksp bksp bksp> WERE living people, until they decided to BURN LOOT AND MURDER ordinary folks. Antifa can lick my sweaty nutsack after a hard 12 hour day. These clowns offer nothing of value to world and instead want to burn the whole system down, apparently because they are LGBTQP "tards" who have no normal or rightous genes in their whole body!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RK99 View Post
    Dude? What the actual ####? This is why I will never do business with you. That is tasteless and disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RK99 View Post
    You can't win here. Many aspects of this forum are a very right wing echo chamber. They will never understand that educating people and making them your ally is far more effective than confrontation. I'm angry about the OIC but feeding into the stereotypes that are exactly what the Liberals are using to scare people and justify this ban is counterproductive. They don't get that and likely never will.
    There's a few things wrong with this. First and foremost, there's no way this kid knew of the history of the individuals he killed, this wasn't vigilante justice, this was some dude killing for the hell of it. Even then, that does not give you the right to play Judge, Jury, and Executioner. This kid crossed state borders with guns because he was looking to cause trouble. He didn't accidentally find himself in this situation, he wasn't defending his property, he left his own state to go stir things up. He had no reason to be there. Regardless of your views of the protestors, considering there have been cases prior to this one of people going with the sole intent to kill or cause bodily harm with guns, some attempted and some successful, I can't blame the protestors for getting on the defensive when there's some dude running around with a gun. The people defending their property just stood by their shops or homes with guns at low ready, but weren't generally running around causing trouble. The fact that people are calling somebody who murdered two unarmed people a hero is frankly disgusting. Like others here have said, he wouldn't have shot anybody if he didn't go out looking to cause problems.

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES Yutrzenika, RK99, Logan370, Standingtall are all from BC ? ***prepare you "right-wing" tin-foil hat boys, cuz this #### is MINDBOGGLING!

Quote Originally Posted by tinviper View Post
    Its a bit hard to imagine whats going on down south but this product isn't really for me... but you guys are misguided if you think by putting on a smiley face about being good and nice gun owners is going to change the liberal gun grab machine you are mistaken
    DING DING DING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HerrBrauckmann View Post
    You mean one that shows a dancing Israeli?
    **LMAO** ...
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckon308 View Post
    It's amazing that almost everything you just said was completely false.

First, who cares if he knew the history of his attackers that he shot? If he's defending himself they could have been squeaky clean until that point. Attack someone with a gun, you better be ready for the consequences.

From reliable accounts, he didn't cross state lines with a firearm. It was already in the state where the shooting occurred. Not like it matters much either way.

He was protecting properly. It just wasn't his property.

If this kid was just out for a killing he sure waited until the last second to do so. I imagine most people would probably pop off a couple of rounds before they're on the ground.

Stop watching CNN. It messes with your brain.
    I'm not a Twitter/IG/FB guy, but pretty sure this comment deserves a SUPERLIKE .. whatever that is!

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 View Post
    I'm ashamed to live in the same province as the losers actually having a problem with Kyle, it was clear cut self defense and he managed to do the world a favor by killing 3 marxist rioting losers that happened to be a convicted pedophile, a wife beater, and a convicted felon that got charged for burglary which is not surprising considering the absolute losers that espouse marxist ideology and fill antifa ranks, these same losers are the ones setting forest fires in the states and getting caught.
    ^^^ goes to show you, Cant lump all 'dem crazy BC Bud smoking people the same, It's racist!

GOODNIGHT ALL .
    SEE YOU AT THE MARCH TOMORROW IN OTTAWA!
    Another wave of propaganda, and a new strain of BULLSHHT!!!

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink! -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    Dear Mr. Lane,
    This is in poor taste. We don't want to be associated with US politics here and labelled as gun owners looking for trouble. You know many anti gun org watch this site and this picture does not reflect the attitudes of Canadian Gun Owners. It does notr present but smears us as extremists.

Thank you
    I second this. No details no arguments. Let the courts decide the outcome for the crimes he committed.

CGN Regular
    Last edited by Yutrzenika; 09-12-2020 at 01:36 AM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan370 View Post
    Regardless if it was self defence. It was a tragedy. He shot #### bags but they were still living people. I think celebrating a tragedy like this is what rubs people the wrong way. IMO
    Some need killing. That's the only way to deal with them.

It's just one big mess that could have been avoided.
    You're absolutely right it could have been

By the people that were not from there burning and looting private property, then attacking someone with a brick in a bag, hitting him in the head with a skate board, and trying to kill him by attempting to shoot him in the face with a glock.

You need glasses if what you posted above is what you got out watching the video

Also he did not go there to protect property and be involved with the riots. He worked there that day, at his job, which is only 30min from his house. Whether or not he broke the law by carrying a gun is irrelevant, he is still allowed to defend his life by any means necessary. You know who else was not legally able to possess a gun? The piece of s*it that tried to shoot a 17 year old in the face with a glock

Shawn

CGN Regular
    There's a few things wrong with this. First and foremost, there's no way this kid knew of the history of the individuals he killed, this wasn't vigilante justice, this was some dude killing for the hell of it. Even then, that does not give you the right to play Judge, Jury, and Executioner. This kid crossed state borders with guns because he was looking to cause trouble. He didn't accidentally find himself in this situation, he wasn't defending his property, he left his own state to go stir things up. He had no reason to be there. Regardless of your views of the protestors, considering there have been cases prior to this one of people going with the sole intent to kill or cause bodily harm with guns, some attempted and some successful, I can't blame the protestors for getting on the defensive when there's some dude running around with a gun. The people defending their property just stood by their shops or homes with guns at low ready, but weren't generally running around causing trouble. The fact that people are calling somebody who murdered two unarmed people a hero is frankly disgusting. Like others here have said, he wouldn't have shot anybody if he didn't go out looking to cause problems.
    And if the so called "protestors" were not burning buildings, looting and destroying the hard work of good people, they might not get shot. Or more important, they might not need to be shot.

((Erases his comment out of fear of being exposed))

Yes, I am a freewill human being. When I am not working working 40-50 hr per week I CHOOSE how my free time is spent.
    ^^ this “person” says I have too much free time on my hands? I bet u enjoy CERB u cockroach
    Another wave of propaganda, and a new strain of BULLSHHT!!!

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink! -unknown