Page 7 of 86 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

LOL

Its not going the way he though his virtue signalling was going to go

Shawn

CGN Regular
    Yes the kid defended his life when he was about to be physically harmed, no question.

But why was a 17 year old walking the streets with an AR slung around him? My guess he wanted to look for trouble and push the envelope. Maybe fulfill the feeling of being a soldier or some bad ass. Well he looked for trouble and found it. Nothing good was going to come from his decision the leave the house locked and loaded and March himself towards a mob. kid made his bed and I hope he's sentenced to sleep in it.

I loved the Joe Biden mags, but this is a little strange.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny360 View Post
    Yes the kid defended his life when he was about to be physically harmed, no question.

But why was a 17 year old walking the streets with an AR slung around him? My guess he wanted to look for trouble and push the envelope. Maybe fulfill the feeling of being a soldier or some bad ass. Well he looked for trouble and found it. Nothing good was going to come from his decision the leave the house locked and loaded and March himself towards a mob. kid made his bed and I hope he's sentenced to sleep in it.

I loved the Joe Biden mags, but this is a little strange.
    He had the AR-15 for protection, he has stated this on video. You act like he was the only one with a firearm. The AR-15 was in Wisconsin the whole time; he did not leave his house "locked and loaded" as you claim. Kyle wasn't "looking for trouble", in fact he actively tried avoiding it when he was attacked both times, the first time being after he helped put out a literal dumpster fire at a gas station, which is what drew the ire of Rosenbaum and led to the initial attack.

And how is this strange? They are AR mags that feature a prominent individual who used one to defend himself against violent assault. Seems very fitting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yutrzenika View Post
    There's a few things wrong with this. First and foremost, there's no way this kid knew of the history of the individuals he killed, this wasn't vigilante justice, this was some dude killing for the hell of it. Even then, that does not give you the right to play Judge, Jury, and Executioner. This kid crossed state borders with guns because he was looking to cause trouble. He didn't accidentally find himself in this situation, he wasn't defending his property, he left his own state to go stir things up. He had no reason to be there. Regardless of your views of the protestors, considering there have been cases prior to this one of people going with the sole intent to kill or cause bodily harm with guns, some attempted and some successful, I can't blame the protestors for getting on the defensive when there's some dude running around with a gun. The people defending their property just stood by their shops or homes with guns at low ready, but weren't generally running around causing trouble. The fact that people are calling somebody who murdered two unarmed people a hero is frankly disgusting. Like others here have said, he wouldn't have shot anybody if he didn't go out looking to cause problems.
    Amazing how you can be so very confident yet get things so very wrong. The facts of the case are indisputable based on all available footage and eyewitness statements. I don't know what the hell your post contains, but it sure isn't the facts.
    Last edited by btabin; 09-12-2020 at 02:10 AM.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

CGN Regular
    Last edited by Yutrzenika; 09-12-2020 at 02:57 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    I'm not afraid of being exposed, I'm not really sure what you think I could be exposed for. I'm just realizing I dedicated the past hour or so to arguing with people on the internet and realizing I am dead wrong.

I also have no idea what CERB has to do with any of this. I'm not on CERB, and again, don't see the relation to the conversation. Also, I'm trying to be mature a out this, throwing insults like "cockroach" or implying I'm not a person is just childish, I wasn't trying to be rude to anybody. We're all adults here, aren't we?
    Fixed it for you.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

I'm not afraid of being exposed, I'm not really sure what you think I could be exposed for. I'm just realizing I dedicated the past hour or so to arguing with people on the internet, which honestly is usually just a waste of everybody's time, figure it better to just erase what I said to avoid the possibility of keyboard warriors spamming my inbox, but I guess what I said still appears in the posts of people who quoted me so not really worth the effort I guess. I don't care if the posts are up there, just don't wanna have to deal with a flood of PMs.

I also have no idea what CERB has to do with any of this. I'm not on CERB, and again, don't see the relation to the conversation. Also, I'm trying to be mature a out this, throwing insults like "cockroach" or implying I'm not a person is just childish, I wasn't trying to be rude to anybody. We're all adults here, aren't we?
    So its "adulting" to repeatedly calling a 17 year old a murderer and claiming he was just out to kill some people despite there being no evidence of that and the video clearly showing him to be 100% in the right? All the while lying and making up "facts"

Also cant edit it out:

this was some dude killing for the hell of it.
    This kid crossed state borders with guns because he was looking to cause trouble.
    he left his own state to go stir things up
    The fact that people are calling somebody who murdered two unarmed people
    So many lies so much adulting LOL

Shawn

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPI View Post
    That kid needs a swift kick to the head.
    I think one guy already tried that.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRussian View Post
    I think one guy already tried that.
    Lol

CGN Regular
    Last edited by Yutrzenika; 09-12-2020 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Attachment 415072

Please click picture for link to site

Lmfaoooooooooooooooooo