Page 8 of 86 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yutrzenika View Post
    I'm mature enough to admit I was wrong on some of what I said, absolutely. It was never my intent to lie/make stuff up. You just hear the news come in from so many different sources who all have slightly different claims. It's like the telephone game in a way, so I was just saying things I thought I had heard in the whole mess of news coverage on it. Also, considering at this point the courts are claiming it to be murder/homicide, I feel it's not immature of me to say as much.
    But evidently not mature enough to keep the post up where you admit you're wrong. And no, "the courts" are not claiming it is murder. That is the prosecutors. The court will make a decision after a trial. There is this neat concept in law called innocent until proven guilty. Perhaps you've heard it? So yes, it is kinda immature of you to call a kid a murderer before he's had his day in court and even more immature to give such a bogus justification for doing so.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Desjard View Post
    A pedo and rapist lost their lives** just need to get that corrected for you. Pedos and rapists aren't people.
    I agree with you 100%

This is going to be good.... pg 1 here I come!
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Reading this thread is enough to understand why we as firearms owners don't stand a chance. I thought I was pretty left leaning for a Conservative, yet I saw no issue with the guys acts to defend himself.
    Over-glorified Kettle Operator
    Hunting & Sport Shooting Enthusiast

Take a new person out shooting today!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jonnyboy1014's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Larzzral View Post
    The amount of distaste for Kyle shows why canada's gun culture has no chance. The kid stood up and fought back, rather than being lazy and useless like most.

Protecting your own life and others is an even more basic human right than eating or pleasure. So if you don't think Kyle was justified, than you may as well say guns are never needed and can be taken away.
    While i agree with the self defence aspect. He shouldn't have been there in the first place.

When I was 17 I was getting chased around by girls, not antifa cucks
    BEWARE OF FOREIGN INFLUENCE
    A Vote For Trudeau Is A Vote For Communist China
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2353593-CSIS-documents-reveal-Chinese-strategy-to-influence-2021-election

Quote Originally Posted by Logan370 View Post
    Is it really worth the backlash doing a run of products like this? Must be a great margin or a lot of sales to trigger a big chunk of your customer base like this haha.
    All of the Trumpers will stick it to the libtards by buying these by the box. Irunguns laughs to the bank as they separate fools from their money.

CGN Regular
    These mags are disgusting, no matter what your opinion on the events are. We don’t need these kinda things in Canada, especially in these weird times.

Quote Originally Posted by Carton775 View Post
    We don’t need these kinda things in Canada, especially in these weird times.
    That line sounds familiar *may 1st OIC intensifies*

The amount of people on this forum that have meme-intolerance is higher than I thought lmao.

People are out purposefully searching and creating trouble...it was their destiny to find the hero for them to fight. If BLM won they would be talking about how this killing was justified "at least from a moral perspective"

Quote Originally Posted by cheesymacaroni View Post
    All of the Trumpers will stick it to the libtards by buying these by the box. Irunguns laughs to the bank as they separate fools from their money.
    Win-Win:

• Irunguns staff stay employed during Covid 19 epidemic.
    • Trumpers got some extra hip 30rounders in case ANTIFA shows up to burn ####.
    Last edited by GreenBob; 09-12-2020 at 11:13 AM.
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!