Page 18 of 86 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819202122232425262838 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Save 5 bucks and buy the plain P mags and just write 'I'm a douchebag' on them with a paint pen.

Quote Originally Posted by Epoxy7 View Post
    He was part of a militia and was asked by the car dealership owner to help protect the property. He worked in the community as a life guard and had roots there. The dealership owner had his other lots burned down and was facing ruin. All actions shown on the videos confirm he wasn’t there to cause problems or looking for a fight. Had these actually been protests there would have been no issues. The democratic government’s are supporting these riots and the police have been made ineffective. The US has a proud tradition of defeating tyranny from within by the use of militia. It’s even mentioned in the second amendment.

As for Trudeau, they have been telling us of their plan to disarm us since before 2015, you just had to not be naive and actually read what their platform is. They want the population disarmed. They will use any excuse, nothing we do or don’t do will influence that. It’s in their best interest both for population control and to gain votes. We are well beyond trying not to offend them. The same tactics and arguments were made in the 90s before firearm owners were screwed over. Appeasement and trying to stay below the radar didn’t work then and it won’t work now. Ask yourself why the number one firearm use in crimes are handguns (smuggled in etc) yet they are going after semi auto long guns. It has nothing to do with public safety.
    Read my post above, I explain why I said what I did and it has nothing to do with the COD kid.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyres View Post
    I'm not talking about the kid. I'm talking about the people calling for the death of other people.
    Who is calling for the death of who? Do you mean the people saying that about pedophiles and rapists in general? While I don’t agree with it, it isn’t exactly an unpopular opinion on either side.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny360 View Post
    He was locked and loaded. Kid did not need to be armed. He stated on video he was there to protect local business, to help and for defending himself. Then showed his first aid bag. So good on him. But he didn't need to have a rifle Slung around him drawing serious attention to himself to do that. Honestly that's probably one reason that made him stand out. And I firmly believe one reason he was targeted was some of his attackers wanted the rifle for themselves.

Do I feel empathy for the people he shot? No. The hell with them, it was self defence at that point, they were scum. There's a difference between protesters and rioters looking for trouble, they were looking for trouble. So no tears for them.

If you read this kids background, he is a police wanna be and for some reason wanted to be a part of the action and chaos. I believe he had only good intentions and do some good, but was way the F over his head. As soon as he went out with that rifle, he wasn't getting home without it being used.

I feel sorry for this kid. A lengthy court battle a head and he'll never be the same after. Nothing good comes from getting involved in a RIOT/CIVIL WAR for an evening that wasn't in his neighborhood or outside his own business. That is a different situation entirely. I give him praise and shake my head at the same time.
    I said he did not leave the house “locked and loaded” which was the claim, one that is perpetuated by you and the malcontents. Having affinity for the police does not make you a wannabe and how can you claim he wanted a part of the chaos without a shred of evidence? It would be different if he had made a statement saying so, but every statement he made was about helping the community. How is that wanting to be a part of the chaos?

You’ve pretty much yourself stated that Rittenhouse did nothing wrong other than having his weapon on display. I’d love to see your opinion on a scantily clad woman walking down the street. Did she provoke her rapists by putting her assets on display? Rittenhouse didn’t make anyone do anything. Those shot were solely responsible for their behaviour and trying to place even partial blame on the kid is just disgusting. Ask yourself this, what if Rittenhouse didn’t have a firearm and he was still attacked by Rosenbaum? Let’s assume he did everything the same, the only difference being a lack of a firearm. What would you be saying then? Probably that he should have had something to defend himself with when going into a riot environment.

I don't think the antis will ever like us. I just don't agree with the sentiment of criminal = dead that's showing up in this thread. Obviously though certain crimes deserve severe punishments.
    Self defence is not a punishment.
    pandering to paranoia produces pointless prosecutions of people

BANNED
    All the people in this thread promoting vigilante justice and wonder why Trudeau is banning ####.
    Self defence is a God given right, Only leftist snowflakes would think otherwise.

Libtards are banning guns so they can control you, If you cant see that you probably sit down to pee.

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Self defence is a God given right
    It's so strange that this is not naturally obvious to everybody.
    Pick up the receiver... I'll make you a believer.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmow View Post
    It's so strange that this is not naturally obvious to everybody.
    The Canadian education system turned men into soyboys.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drift1122's Avatar
    Divide and conquer.
    CCFR/NFA

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Self defence is a God given right, Only leftist snowflakes would think otherwise.

Libtards are banning guns so they can control you, If you cant see that you probably sit down to pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by call2arms View Post
    Self defence is not a punishment.
    He’s not referring to Rittenhouse, as he’s already stated...