Page 56 of 86 FirstFirst ... 364648495051525354555657585960616263646676 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

Quote Originally Posted by cheesymacaroni View Post
    There are no winners in internet arguments. This thread is embarrassing.
    couldnt agree more that is why my intent is to kill it!

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Hammer View Post
    Is proper sentence structure and basic grammar also one of those outdated perspectives? Lol.
    we have an english teacher in da house. every one make sure those posts have the right verbs and pronouns

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrandolph View Post
    i have a low tolerance for bullies cowards and bigots and deal with them with mostly words these days... not so much when i was younger though as fists made more sense back then but i digress.
    hahahhaha...

That's hilarious....
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

BANNED
    we have an english teacher in da house. every one make sure those posts have the right verbs and pronouns
    Nah, the special needs kids like yourself don't get held to much of a standard anyway. Keep on posting though....it's good for the entertainment.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    yes if he was packing a pistol he would have john wicked that guy something awful id say. he really should have seen that coming as getting blasted in a liquor store in canada is the second leading cause of death.i dont feel a daily need to be armed as i believe we still live in a country where that is unnecessary and no one said random crime dosent occur in canada its a matter of whether you have a reasonable likely hood of encountering these types of crime. i may be wrong here i dont know which liquor stores you like to hang out in their may be some that are more sketchy than others
    Dude, you're wasting your time. You're dealing with people who's only reason for owning guns is that they're hoping they get the chance to shoot someone and get away with it one day. I'd like to see a criminal check on some of them and see if they qualify to be 'taken out like the trash.' Actually, while we're on that point, what is the level of criminal offense that qualifies you to be murdered by a 17 yr old with an AR? Speeding? Shoplifting? Voting Liberal?

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    Dude, you're wasting your time. You're dealing with people who's only reason for owning guns is that they're hoping they get the chance to shoot someone and get away with it one day. I'd like to see a criminal check on some of them and see if they qualify to be 'taken out like the trash.' Actually, while we're on that point, what is the level of criminal offense that qualifies you to be murdered by a 17 yr old with an AR? Speeding? Shoplifting? Voting Liberal?
    Mainly attacking the 17 year old and certainly stalking him while hiding a glock as a convicted felon... but details are hard....
    Framing it as murder is false....

And in fact the guy who got shot in the arm said his only regret was he had not emptied his mag into Kyle's face so it kind of proves Kyle likely would have died if not for being armed...
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmiC10R View Post
    Mainly attacking the 17 year old and certainly stalking him while hiding a glock as a convicted felon... but details are hard....
    Framing it as murder is false....

And in fact the guy who got shot in the arm said his only regret was he had not emptied his mag into Kyle's face so it kind of proves Kyle likely would have died if not for being armed...
    It's also hard for you to understand that showing up to a protest with an AR caused all this. Of course you'll counter with " he was protecting private property." So weak.

It's also hard for you to understand that showing up to a protest with an AR caused all this. Of course you'll counter with " he was protecting private property." So weak.
    Actually burning down Kenosha and some of America "started" this... but I can see details are hard when one is high on moral superiority and low on actual details of what happened....

Its really interesting that the people attacking Kyle have no comment on the felon carrying the glock while prohibited ....
    Last edited by CosmiC10R; 10-26-2020 at 07:06 PM.

BANNED
    A pedo, a wife beater and a felon caused this.....a 17 year old solved it.

If anybody is 'triggered' on here, it's all you macho mouth breathers lining up to lash out at the 'snowflakes, libtards, soyboys, etc..' So what if someone doesn't find these mags tasteful. Get over it. You sound like a bunch of backwoods retards.

Amen... Jesus Murphy