Page 65 of 86 FirstFirst ... 455557585960616263646566676869707172737585 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

Since nobody asked I'll give my take, kyle should not have been there, the rioters should not have been there, the police should have shut this #### down a long time ago, but the Dems decided to neuter them. Kyle was cleaning up.his community, that wouldn't have needed to be cleaned if the rioters weren't there, he was then asked to defend a buiness, and he took up the mantel, nothing kyle did was wrong. But a boy had to do mans work, and that fault lies solely on the politicians that decided "optics" were more important then law and order.
    If i can't wear camo, I'm not going...

Super GunNutz
    Is this all it to took, to wake up some of these guys?
    I mean ,they're been members for several years, hardly a post,and all it took was a picture on a mag ,to trigger them.

Its hilarious..lolol,haha

Quote Originally Posted by TravAce View Post
    Since nobody asked I'll give my take, kyle should not have been there, the rioters should not have been there, the police should have shut this #### down a long time ago, but the Dems decided to neuter them. Kyle was cleaning up.his community, that wouldn't have needed to be cleaned if the rioters weren't there, he was then asked to defend a buiness, and he took up the mantel, nothing kyle did was wrong. But a boy had to do mans work, and that fault lies solely on the politicians that decided "optics" were more important then law and order.

Based

CGN frequent flyer
    I agree: the core issue is that incompetent politicians stopped law enforcement from doing their job.
    Result: 1 young man with a ruined future, 2 dead rioters and 1 maimed rioter.
    All of this would have been avoided by any decent leader.

CGN frequent flyer
    You’re correct, but the governors of the states with big problems nurtured this absurd race war. What do you want Trump to do, have them shot ? The national guard and federal agents are the only ones actually doing anything about it currently. The scum is protected. The options for president presented to the people as “decent” have all been system approved crooks. Donals Trump is not responsible for this nonsense. Also, those scum who were shot are both convicted of sex crimes, peodophiles. That kid was LUCKY AS HELL those animals didn’t catch him without a weapon to defend himself.

Should Trump have done the “decent” thing as just kissed a$$ or the decent thing and started a war that would be no doubt be propagandized into “Trump murders innocent protesters of racism because he’s evil and racist”. These people are animals, I agree that they should have been stopped (years ago), but I don’t understand what exactly should have been done by the president. Those governors and mayors made this happen. Hopefully, people wake up to the whokeness.

CGN frequent flyer
    Good.

Quote Originally Posted by GlockRocker View Post
    Oh no! Another IRG mag to offend the CGN snowflakes
    The shootings in Kenosha were an idiotic cluster in every way. The rioters were idiotic. The shooter was idiotic. All pointless destruction and violence. Celebrating the event with a meme on a mag is not offensive in the least. It's mildly funny but in the same way as driving past a meth head in a clown suit on the sidewalk smoking crack... I don't take it personally, but it's disappointing and most people don't consider it something to celebrate.

Lots of confused, sanctimonious people here. Want to buy them? Go ahead. Don't want them? That's OK too. Judging others for their point of view? Not on. Quit whining just to make yourself heard or feel good by condemning others. There's enough of this kind of #### on Facebook and Twitter, without coming here for some solitude from the masses, only to open a merchandise thread and see all the left/ right, moral/ degenerate postings that accomplish absolutely zero. All the self righteous chest thumping didn't change a single point of view. Ergo, it was all personal grandstanding and one upping each other. That's not why we come here. We come here for guns. Not pontificating protagonists.

Quote Originally Posted by hooieks View Post
    Who has heard what is happening in Cardano nowadays? I have seen many news on the forums it is involved in some scam scandal
    This is not a cryptocurrency forum...
    F##k the LibCon government