Page 37 of 86 FirstFirst ... 172729303132333435363738394041424344454757 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'm hoping IRG will bring these in Canada???
    And be a in stock item

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    I'm hoping IRG will bring these in Canada???
    And be a in stock item
    Yeah... kinda scratching my head as to why they would NOT already have them here in Canada.
    They would likely sell more.
    $42 for one novelty mag (that I will never intend to use -just ornament for workshop) is pricing a buyer like me out of the market..
    Buy once and cry once. Sometimes half measures cost twice as much.
    Accuracy is a matter of time and money. How much do you want to spend?
    Coyotes outpace roadrunners by 23 mph. They do not outpace a 223 Remington, however.

I just realized we are not a smart community and the people here can't recognize something that will hurt us or be used against us regardless of our feelings of the situation that happened. We collectively are not even close to being smart enough to beat this ban. Bunch of muppets we are.

BANNED
    Used against us to Ban Ar-15 and a bunch of cool guns. ?. A RCMP informant ruined that for us allready !
    Supporting a fellow human for taking out the trash is our duty as gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactbuild10 View Post
    I just realized we are not a smart community and the people here can't recognize something that will hurt us or be used against us regardless of our feelings of the situation that happened. We collectively are not even close to being smart enough to beat this ban. Bunch of muppets we are.
    Call yourself a muppet if you like.

But surely the Liberal government was going to push this agenda anyways -long before the events of Kenosha, Nova Scotia, New Zealand...etc etc.
    The agenda was set in the 90s following Polytechnique and Columbine.

I am 100 % certain that the phrase "Registration leads to Confiscation" was going to come to fruition in Canada regardless of 2nd Amendment signaling on some P mags
    Buy once and cry once. Sometimes half measures cost twice as much.
    Accuracy is a matter of time and money. How much do you want to spend?
    Coyotes outpace roadrunners by 23 mph. They do not outpace a 223 Remington, however.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny360 View Post
    Your comparison is way off. Maybe if the BLM movement was raiding people's houses, dragging people out of their homes and executing them, firebombing entire neighborhoods, drive by shootings and mass murder by the BLM protestors. Then yes your comparison would be accurate. Until then it's exaggerated.

And for the people saying "he's too young to do what he did," and those of you comparing him to a 17 your old soldier (our grandfather's) going off to fight the Nazis for freedom were old enough. Well those were 17 year olds trained by professionals before being sent off. So let's not exaggerate this.

Kid defended himself, yes. Were these guys trying to uprehend him for the first shooting, thinking he was the bad guy? Who knows. Kid left the house illegally caring a rifle. That's the big problem. Then the shooting is another. He did good, he did wrong also. Just a bad situation. Kid better thank god this was all caught on tape from the multiple locations. That's the only thing that will save his ass. It's what made this a massive political and nationwide case that will make it in his favor possibly. Without the tapes it would just be a shooting, he would be charged and that would be the end of it.
    You have been told numerous times already that the firearm was in Wisconsin the whole time. Kyle did NOT leave the house and cross state lines with it, yet you still continue to propagate this misinformation. At first it seemed like simple ignorance of the facts, but now it’s becoming more and more apparent that you are just a bad faith actor.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Your post sounds reasonable if you are dealing with reasonable people..
    The gun grabber marxist want ALL the guns..Even uncle Fudds duck and deer gun
    Appeasing the Karens just makes their job easier..They want to impose their will upon you and I...
    looks like you've already gone to the dark side and joined them
    You can always come back

Uber Super GunNutz
    Your use of the word 'we' is incorrect.

Many of us realize that a standard capacity rifle magazine with a tongue in cheek display will not change the mind of a gun-grabber.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Ok. Kyles a hero. Got it. Back to the mags. Could you do a run with something like this on them? I'd buy a bunch. Really. It'd only be fair.
    Name:  20200825_145205.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  37.0 KB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'd like that better if crooked Hillary was in the crowbar hotel