Page 38 of 86 FirstFirst ... 182830313233343536373839404142434445464858 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    I'd like that better if crooked Hillary was in the crowbar hotel
    I think they already did a run of those.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    You have been told numerous times already that the firearm was in Wisconsin the whole time. Kyle did NOT leave the house and cross state lines with it, yet you still continue to propagate this misinformation. At first it seemed like simple ignorance of the facts, but now it’s becoming more and more apparent that you are just a bad faith actor.
    Propaganda actor lol. He left the house where the gun was located at his friends and took it outside and to the protests. Hense "left the house with it". Or was the rifle a homeless rifle he found leaning against a tree and there for "didn't leave the house with it"? I never said he took it across state lines, don't put words in my mouth.

Cued up the cart to order 2 mags for a friend who lives in Oregon.....how is shipping within the US more expensive than from Arizona to Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    Mostly people that like to piss off snowflakes

And IRG makes a killing at it

Shawn
    Nope, just douche bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingforantiques View Post
    Whoever disagrees that this young fella's actions were wrong, or that he deserves punishment, would be the same ones who would chase him and try to harm him. Half the people commenting here should take a long walk off a short ledge. We don't want lefty terrorists here - what are you even doing here?? As an awesome user already pointed out, your hate filled acbd-people websites are only a click away. Go there and tell them how good of people you are for hating "whitey" and "murder tools".
    And i don't want right-wing racists here, but there you are.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Backpack View Post
    Good job outing yourself so far.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich the Butcher View Post
    Just to play Devils advocate, let's look at that from a Canadian perspective:
    The federal government bans our legal guns. Local police don't enforce confiscation from legal gun owners. The Provincial police don't enforce confiscation from legal gun owners...now should the federal government have the right to have the RCMP enforce a nationwide confiscation? What if the federal government dumps a ****ton of money to provide the RCMP with the resources to achieve this goal? Now we have well funded federal enforcement, ready to do their "job".
    In Canada, we're in very serious trouble if we don't have "law, order and good government" elected officials.
    Right now, most large provincial governments are of this type but I do have doubts about the federal government.
    There is no fallback in extreme case except for the Governor General and the Queen ?!?!

Just look at what is happening in Australia right now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tactbuild10 View Post
    I just realized we are not a smart community and the people here can't recognize something that will hurt us or be used against us regardless of our feelings of the situation that happened. We collectively are not even close to being smart enough to beat this ban. Bunch of muppets we are.
    This.
    All this garbage about 'venting' BLM and 'taking out the trash' is embarrassing, but sadly not surprising. No wonder they don't trust these clowns with semi-auto's, they give all gun owners a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Hammer View Post
    Good job outing yourself so far.
    Do i look like I'm hiding? Guess what, not all gun owners are right-wing rednecks.

Quote Originally Posted by Backpack View Post
    Thank you for your valued contributions to this community lmfao