Page 26 of 86 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222324252627282930313233343646 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo View Post
    Well the guy he shot and lived, brought his gun . Nobody complaining about that. So he was prepared to use deadly force to protect himself .

Grosskreutz told CNN that he traveled to the protest because video of the Blake shooting disturbed him. He said he worked as a paramedic before going back to college in Wisconsin and he packed medical supplies in a small backpack in case he needed to treat people at the protests. He also brought his pistol with him, saying he has a permit to carry a concealed weapon. He said he was worried after seeing a call to arms from a group called the Kenosha Guard on Facebook.
    CNN claims Gaige Grosskreutz is 22 years old.# If this is the case, then he lied when he said “I have my concealed carry, I’ve had it for years”.# This is because Wisconsin law states that you cannot legally carry a concealed gun until you are 21, and Grosskreutz is reportedly 22 in the CNN report.# He could not have had a concealed carry for years, he is only one year older than when he legally could carry the gun.

But it is likely Grosskreutz could not legally carry a concealed weapon for another reason.# Per a review of criminal records in Wisconsin Grosskreutz was ordered as a condition of bail or release in a criminal case from possessing a dangerous weapon:

Case Number:#2016CM001014 – 2016-04-22#Case Type:#Criminal#Description:#GO ARMED WITH FIREARM WHILE INTOXICATED#Disposition:#GUILTY DUE TO GUILTY PLEA

Of Note in this case is that under COURT RECORD it states on 04-26-2016 under ADDITIONAL TEXT: “Court ordered no possession or use of controlled substances without a valid prescription,#no dangerous weapons or firearms.”

Additional cases noted under Gaige Grosskreutz in the Wisconsin data base (https://wcca.wicourts.gov/) show that young Grosskreutz has been arrested five times.

1)##Case Number:#2019FO000471 – 2019-11-05#Case Type:#Non-Traffic Ordinance Violation#Description:#OBEDIENCE TO OFFICERS#Disposition:#GUILTY DUE TO NO CONTEST PLEA

NOTE: Grosskreutz has owed a $266.02 FINE to the Court for this Case which was Due 2020—04-28 and Never Paid

2)##Case Number:#2019FO000470 – 2019-11-05#Case Type:#Non-Traffic Ordinance Violation#Description:#LOUD NOISES#Disposition:#GUILTY DUE TO NO CONTEST PLEA

NOTE: Grosskreutz has owed a $947.50 FINE to the Court for this Case which was Due 2020-04-28 and Never Paid

3)##Case Number:#2016CM001014 – 2016-04-22#Case Type:#Criminal#Description:#GO ARMED WITH FIREARM WHILE INTOXICATED#Disposition:#GUILTY DUE TO GUILTY PLEA

Note that this case#Severity#is a MISD A and in this case he paid his $443.00 Fine.

Of Note in this case (as noted above) is that under COURT RECORD it states on 04-26-2016 under ADDITIONAL TEXT: “Court ordered no possession or use of controlled substances without a valid prescription, no dangerous weapons or firearms.” (See above)

4)##Case Number:#2015SC030562 – 2015-11-17#Case Type:#Small Claims#Description:#Small Claims, Eviction#Disposition:#JUDGMENT for $926

Note that the $926 Judgment has not been SATISFIED

5)##Case Number:#2015TR002688 – 2015-08-27#Case Type:#Traffic Forfeiture#Description:#Operating While Suspended#Disposition:#GUILTY DUE TO NO CONTEST PLEA

NOTE: Grosskreutz has owed a $200.50 FINE to the Court for this Case which was Due 2015-12-01 and Never Paid
    He told CNN...
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    Your IQ would need to be higher then room temperature to understand...
    ARFCOM Quote FTW
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DimLantern View Post
    There fixed it for you Glorifying murder gives gun owners a bag image.
    Don't recall reading anywhere the kid was tried and found guilty by a jury of his peers..... guess you are Judge Dredd now too
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Its comforting to know, I can always count on you DILLIGAF!
    I am a kit hor(der)

Quote Originally Posted by jonny360 View Post
    He was locked and loaded. Kid did not need to be armed. He stated on video he was there to protect local business, to help and for defending himself. Then showed his first aid bag. So good on him. But he didn't need to have a rifle Slung around him drawing serious attention to himself to do that. Honestly that's probably one reason that made him stand out. And I firmly believe one reason he was targeted was some of his attackers wanted the rifle for themselves.

Do I feel empathy for the people he shot? No. The hell with them, it was self defence at that point, they were scum. There's a difference between protesters and rioters looking for trouble, they were looking for trouble. So no tears for them.

If you read this kids background, he is a police wanna be and for some reason wanted to be a part of the action and chaos. I believe he had only good intentions and do some good, but was way the F over his head. As soon as he went out with that rifle, he wasn't getting home without it being used.

I feel sorry for this kid. A lengthy court battle a head and he'll never be the same after. Nothing good comes from getting involved in a RIOT/CIVIL WAR for an evening that wasn't in his neighborhood or outside his own business. That is a different situation entirely. I give him praise and shake my head at the same time.
    To be honest, I feel alot of the disagreements on here over Kyle are based on a lack of information...

Kyle was not the only person armed and present. There were lots of rifles, and lots of dudes with their plate carriers/armor present. I even saw footage of one guy with his high cut helmet and bino NVGs....my guess is he was singled out by the agitators because he appeared young, and harmless as a lamb.
    Last edited by ThatM305Guy; 09-13-2020 at 07:08 PM.
    I am a kit hor(der)

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of Kenosha, what has happened in Kenosha and currently around the U.S is appalling.

I am sure the last thing that went through Kyle's mind when he went to support the people that were victimized by extremists, looters and rioters was that he would end up being in the place where he is now.
    It is easy to make judgement on the sidelines and come up with all sorts of absurd comments, but the truth of the matter is, society has lost its way, it's broken.

Somehow we have lost family core values and the ideology of what is good and bad and what is right and wrong.

If you are offended by this magazine then don't buy it.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    To be honest, ...my guess is he was singled out by the agitators because he appeared young, and harmless as a lamb.
    Yeah that's about right..
    The pack of scumbag predators thought they could get his rifle..Who would run up to a guy with a AR in his hands???
    I quess we now know..

"Yes you all can play judge judy in the comments but the DA still found sufficient evidence to arrest and charge him with first degree homicide...

Not to mention WI has a castle doctrine which means you can protect YOUR property not other peoples.. So saying he went there to protect other peoples property is ####ing stupid.

He ####ing murdered residents of Kenosha, a town he is not from. He didn't protect the town he murdered them.

He is part of a wannabe militia which was involved in a shooting down the street and he was one of the people possibly involved and the people he killed were trying to detain him because he was a suspect.

He murdered two people then fled the state... Arrested as a fugitive and awaiting extradition back to WI.

Crocs to county slides, I hope he enjoys his stay."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    You soyboys need to listen to Jordan Peterson and grow a set .

Quote Originally Posted by smellofspentcasings View Post
    You soyboys need to listen to Jordan Peterson and grow a set .
    Or you could, you know, think for yourself.