Page 28 of 86 FirstFirst ... 81820212223242526272829303132333435363848 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Norincodude View Post
    Glorifying a murderer. Fvck you IRG. I will never buy from you.
    LOL. You go girl!!
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Go buy your garbage Chinese made crap.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of Kenosha, what has happened in Kenosha and currently around the U.S is appalling.

I am sure the last thing that went through Kyle's mind when he went to support the people that were victimized by extremists, looters and rioters was that he would end up being in the place where he is now.
    It is easy to make judgement on the sidelines and come up with all sorts of absurd comments, but the truth of the matter is, society has lost its way, it's broken.

Somehow we have lost family core values and the ideology of what is good and bad and what is right and wrong.

If you are offended by this magazine then don't buy it.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    If you really believed any of that you wouldn't be trying to make money from this "tragedy"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of Kenosha, what has happened in Kenosha and currently around the U.S is appalling.

I am sure the last thing that went through Kyle's mind when he went to support the people that were victimized by extremists, looters and rioters was that he would end up being in the place where he is now.
    It is easy to make judgement on the sidelines and come up with all sorts of absurd comments, but the truth of the matter is, society has lost its way, it's broken.

Somehow we have lost family core values and the ideology of what is good and bad and what is right and wrong.

If you are offended by this magazine then don't buy it.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Quoted for truth!!

Keep up the good work brother

Let the snowflakes melt
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

29 trade ratings in 11 years... i am sure IRG will be fine.

BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Product is sweet and this convo is epic. Love when the leftist bastards try to force others into their way of life. This has sure exposed some of them hiding amongst us. Kid did what he had to do, that's the end of it. He pulled a the kenosha hat trick
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

Quote Originally Posted by mmcintyre1220 View Post
    Product is sweet and this convo is epic. Love when the leftist bastards try to force others into their way of life. This has sure exposed some of them hiding amongst us. Kid did what he had to do, that's the end of it. He pulled a the kenosha hat trick
    Does Kenosha hat trick mean 30 years in prison? HAHA that kid will be someones fleshlight for 30 years.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Come on IRG, let’s piss em off just a little more... how about putting a small percentage from the mag sales to a go fund me for his lawyer fees??!!

He will walk. It's all on video and was 100% self defense. He has some of the top lawyers in the US and it's fully funded.
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

CGN Regular
    Wow! I never thought this side would be so infected by antifa/blm loving scumbags. Scary.