Page 46 of 86 FirstFirst ... 263638394041424344454647484950515253545666 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

Ass
    Last edited by Bucket84; 10-30-2020 at 02:25 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    ...lol..^ haaha Yupp!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    If anybody is 'triggered' on here, it's all you macho mouth breathers lining up to lash out at the 'snowflakes, libtards, soyboys, etc..' So what if someone doesn't find these mags tasteful. Get over it. You sound like a bunch of backwoods retards.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    If anybody is 'triggered' on here, it's all you macho mouth breathers lining up to lash out at the 'snowflakes, libtards, soyboys, etc..' So what if someone doesn't find these mags tasteful. Get over it. You sound like a bunch of backwoods retards.
    lol
    Freedom Isn't Free.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    Very well said lol. Too many overcompensating manly men in this thread. That said they make for great entertainment

CGN Regular
    Irunguns should do a run of I heart Trudeau magazines next. Can offer something to make all the special snowflakes happy.

I'm just going to assume that most folks here can't find any compassion for Joseph Rosenbaum, Anthony Huber, or their families. So putting that aside, here's another perspective:

Right now, Kyle Rittenhouse - a 17 year old kid, is sitting alone, scared in a jail cell, facing a potential life sentence in prison. Do you think he would find these mags "funny"? As questionable as his judgement may have been on Aug 25th, I'm confident he never woke that day planning to kill - but that will be up to the courts to sort out.

But hey! Let's just make this kid the butt of our jokes, and pad Irunguns bottom line while we're at it. They are literally profiting off this kid's misery.

I guess I should just be thankful that we live in a country where folks (and businesses) have the luxury to show such little respect for real violence, without consequence. That's something positive to come out of this thread, right?! LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by android-android View Post
    I'm just going to assume that most folks here can't find any compassion for Joseph Rosenbaum, Anthony Huber, or their families. So putting that aside, here's another perspective:

Right now, Kyle Rittenhouse - a 17 year old kid, is sitting alone, scared in a jail cell, facing a potential life sentence in prison. Do you think he would find these mags "funny"? As questionable as his judgement may have been on Aug 25th, I'm confident he never woke that day planning to kill - but that will be up to the courts to sort out.

But hey! Let's just make this kid the butt of our jokes, and pad Irunguns bottom line while we're at it. They are literally profiting off this kid's misery.

I guess I should just be thankful that we live in a country where folks (and businesses) have the luxury to show such little respect for real violence, without consequence. That's something positive to come out of this thread, right?! LOL...
    Lol, he's not going to get convicted of anything and the only reason most of the charges haven't been dropped already is they're try to satiate the blm mob and look like they're doing something

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by android-android View Post

FYI, IRG gives all profits from the engraved mags they sell to charity.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post17385826
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 10-25-2020 at 09:27 PM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

deleted - no point.
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!