Page 29 of 86 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252627282930313233343536373949 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Norincodude View Post
    Glorifying a murderer. Fvck you IRG. I will never buy from you.
    I mean if you are going to call a kid a murderer before he's had his day in court, can I call you a retard for this post?

Quote Originally Posted by cheesymacaroni View Post
    Does Kenosha hat trick mean 30 years in prison? HAHA that kid will be someones fleshlight for 30 years.
    He will get off much to your chagrin. All video and eyewitness evidence clearly point to self-defense. Where is the evidence that it was a planned, premeditated intentional first-degree murder? Go ahead, I'll wait...
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drift1122's Avatar
    CCFR/NFA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    "
    He ####ing murdered residents of Kenosha, a town he is not from. He didn't protect the town he murdered them.
    "
    When asked what it felt like to take a human life, Kyle replied: “I don’t know, I only killed an Antifa” {or 2}

Wow so many Soyviet Union Burn Loot Murder Antifa bootlickers on this site, who don’t support self defence or defending property against senseless destruction.

Y’all calling Kyle a murderer should be ashamed of yourselves!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    These mags are pretty underwhelming. You could've at least had some eagles shooting guns, a prize fighter belt, or some tanks. I'd be pissed if I was Kyle and this was all I got. Doesn't even look like him. What happened to masterpieces like this that you had dumbass Canadians lining up to buy??
    Name:  s-l400.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  36.5 KB

It looks like we struck a nerve…

We have not made this public, but IRUNGUNS donates 100% of the profits from our laser engraving business to families that are less fortunate all across Alberta.

We do this just before Christmas. These funds are used to buy groceries which are then given to families in need. Hats off to Local Law Enforcement and CBSA members who distribute these groceries on their own time.

Thankfully, given some of our engraving has been rather prosperous and creative this year there will be a lot more families that we will be able to help out.

Sometimes good things happen from bad situations.

The IRUNGUNS Team.

If you really believed any of that you wouldn't be trying to make money from this "tragedy"
    Name:  P_20191203_133004.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  118.4 KB
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 09-13-2020 at 10:26 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    These mags are pretty underwhelming. You could've at least had some eagles shooting guns, a prize fighter belt, or some tanks. I'd be pissed if I was Kyle and this was all I got. Doesn't even look like him. What happened to masterpieces like this that you had dumbass Canadians lining up to buy??
    Name:  s-l400.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  36.5 KB
    The image should have been Rittenhouse in his sitting position blowing off Grosskreuk's bicep.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    It looks like we struck a nerve…
    We have not made this public until now. IRUNGUNS donates 100% of the profits from our laser engraving business to families that are less fortunate all across Alberta. We do this just before Christmas. These funds are used to buy groceries which are then given to families in need. Hats off to Local Law Enforcement and CBSA members who distribute these groceries on their own time. Thankfully, given some of our engraving has been rather prosperous and creative this year there will be a lot more families that we will be able to help out. Sometimes good things happen from bad situations.
    The IRUNGUNS Team.
    You guys do custom laser engravings, right?
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by NCPI View Post
    That kid needs a swift kick to the head.
    For defending himself? Wow. Wheat should he have done let the mob beat him to death ?

BANNED