Page 34 of 86 FirstFirst ... 142426272829303132333435363738394041424454 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Norincodude View Post
    Glorifying a murderer. Fvck you IRG. I will never buy from you.
    I'm not surprised to see you say something like this.

Pathetic.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Regular
    Last edited by jonny360; 09-14-2020 at 10:02 AM.

If no one brought guns in the first place then this level of violence may not of happened. A gun is a tool. And the old saying goes that if you have a tool you will use it. Leave your tool in the safe until range day. Don't bring it to a protest that's highly charged and emotional. You're gonna use it and people are going to be maimed or killed. And people or going to spend most of the rest of their life in a jail cell. There's no call of duty here . Just mass stupid.

Hahaha.
    Awesome !

Liberals and dippers in the comments going hard on this one. Great laughs. Awesome thread, so much Butt hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    Wow. I wasn't going to buy any, but after reading a few of these comments I think I should.

So many uninformed snowflakes.
    Right !

Quote Originally Posted by Groovin View Post
    Reading some of this back & forth nonsense is troubling.

I know in the US there is a great division politically. Its sad that we aren't much evolved from this.

I consider myself to be a moderate. It appears there are many different viewpoints here.

I consider this kid neither a hero or a victim.
    I'm also certain that the shooter had no prior knowledge that the person he shot was a "pedo". Just dumb luck there
    Its not civillians' responsibility to brandish rifles & patrol the streets looking for trouble under the guise of protecting businesses.

If he hadn't left his house that night this wouldn't have happened & the businesses he was "protecting" wouldn't have been worse off.
    Just an observers view.
    If Britain had just stayed home and let Germany bomb Poland, oops I mean Holland, oops I mean Belgium, oops, I mean France, oops I mean Britain, then maybe they wouldn't have been attacked.
    I am a kit hor(der)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovin View Post
    Reading some of this back & forth nonsense is troubling.

I know in the US there is a great division politically. Its sad that we aren't much evolved from this.

I consider myself to be a moderate. It appears there are many different viewpoints here.

I consider this kid neither a hero or a victim.
    I'm also certain that the shooter had no prior knowledge that the person he shot was a "pedo". Just dumb luck there
    Its not civillians' responsibility to brandish rifles & patrol the streets looking for trouble under the guise of protecting businesses.

If he hadn't left his house that night this wouldn't have happened & the businesses he was "protecting" wouldn't have been worse off.
    Just an observers view.
    If not civilians patrolling the streets then WHO??
    Cops in the U.S. and Canada are sitting this one out and letting the thug terrorists run the streets
    Except in Australia where the cop goons are turning on their own
    When the mob/rioters come to your street ? Who will save you and your family?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by joey.45 View Post
    Don't bring it to a protest that's highly charged and emotional. You're gonna use it and people are going to be maimed or killed. And people or going to spend most of the rest of their life in a jail cell. There's no call of duty here . Just mass stupid.
    Better to bring mace, bricks, baseball bats, etc and be completely uncivilized than to try and keep yourself and the community safe. There's no call of duty but then there's no police either, so what do you expect people to do??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I think the many snowflake Karens marxists believe rioting and looting burning the cities down is a good thing????
    I mean either you are with the thugs or against them... No middle ground
    But I think these karens have lived a sheltered life and are in their safe little space
    With no idea how evil mankind (peoplekind)can be towards each other
    You can only help and save the ones that want it