Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nds-180

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gwhysow View Post
    Am I the only one who wants a retro 180?
    x 2 with retro charging handle but only exception no polymer

CGN Regular
    Is there a new 180 rifle coming to the canadain market?

If they make it more along the lines of a retro or BRN180 style upp and not a 180b style Id be very happy

A NDS-180 lower with all the square edges smoothed out to mimic the grip ergonomic / dimension of the AR will be great. I am interested in a functional and ergonomical AR180B, but not an aluminum copy that looks like it is made of folded stamped sheet metal of the 60's. If they can thin down the receiver to the same thickness as the AR and smooth out the edges about the pistol grip, and then create a smooth fillet behind the grip like the AR for a high tang grip, it will be perfect. I don't understand why they need to keep the boxy look - what makes it a AR180B is the front pivote pin and the latch at the back to keep the upper in. As long as they keep the design the look is not relevant.

I don't care about the retro 180 look - I want a functional rifle with correct ergonomics so my hand can get the same correct grip like how I would do with an AR. Seriously, make me a "modern" 180 that is supposed to be made with in aluminum by CNC milling machine, instead of making a folded sheet metal box using CNC milling and aluminum!

And a PWS made BRN-180 upper to pair with it in 11.5" BBL.
    Last edited by greentips; 09-15-2020 at 11:44 AM.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    x 2 with retro charging handle but only exception no polymer
    I really want to see the angled old school handle offered
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Let's see if I can get this to work:

Looks like an ARFX stock, folding adapter, the rest looks standard AR180B except the built in rail (looking closely it might be an old school Armalite style mount from the 180B. Either the lab is taking 3 years to hand out FRT's or...?
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

CGN frequent flyer tenringbound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gwhysow View Post
    Am I the only one who wants a retro 180?
    No you’re not!
    "Never trust a hippie" -the Sex Pistols

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by enefgee View Post
    Let's see if I can get this to work:

Looks like an ARFX stock, folding adapter, the rest looks standard AR180B except the built in rail (looking closely it might be an old school Armalite style mount from the 180B. Either the lab is taking 3 years to hand out FRT's or...?
    Pretty sure that's just a 180B upper... I think this picture was pulled from Nodak promoting the lower as a replacement for 180B lowers that broke... (I may have seen it before).
    Always looking for guns made 1890 or earlier - class doesn't matter, even prohibiteds.

Quote Originally Posted by KotKotofeich View Post
    Pretty sure that's just a 180B upper... I think this picture was pulled from Nodak promoting the lower as a replacement for 180B lowers that broke... (I may have seen it before).
    I would assume you are correct, based on the built-in muzzle device on the barrel in the photo. Classic 180b post-ban details
    Within the Vacuum of Infinity...

The NoDak Spud NDS 18 SC FRT 196206

This is a joint project between the owners of NoDak Spud, PWS (Primary Weapons Systems) and IRUNGUNS. NoDak Spud will be supplying the Non Restricted billet lower receiver, PWS will be supplying the upper receiver. Both Mike from NDS and Dean from PWS are extremely talented and renowned in the industry for introducing amazing top shelf products.

The prototype is well balanced and cycles flawlessly. The quality from these manufacturers speaks for itself.

There is nothing in the Canadian market that will rival this platform.

Details will be released over the week.

Say tuned!!!

Quote Originally Posted by enefgee View Post
    What can you tell us about this, other than you already have an NR FRT for it. Price, options, timeline???? Inquiring minds, and all that.
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 09-16-2020 at 08:52 AM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast