Nds-180

I'm praying that the uppers are made by the same people who make those Brownells uppers.

That would be awesome.

As far as I know the NDS-180 has already been brought to Canada either to put the uppers from 180Bs with brokern lowers on or for RWA-made uppers. RWA appears to have died. Is there something recent going on?

I see no mention on their website of the Brownells upper nor does it make any sense for an ar15 upper to fit this lower

I’m not going off their website. I was just saying the Brownells upper fits an AR lower making it prohibited up here. Also the Brownells lower will accept an AR upper therefore making it an AR variant. I’m sure since it just recently received a NR classification in the FRT it must not be compatible with the Brownells upper.

The Brownells upper is banned in Canada. It's actually an AR-15 upper.

But there's no reason why the same people who make that upper for Brownells can't make an actual AR-180 upper for Canada.

I'm really hoping they are. Just because of all of the positive reviews.

I’m not going off their website. I was just saying the Brownells upper fits an AR lower making it prohibited up here. Also the Brownells lower will accept an AR upper therefore making it an AR variant. I’m sure since it just recently received a NR classification in the FRT it must not be compatible with the Brownells upper.

Brn180 upper is compatible with an AR lower via an adapter. If somehow we can get brownells to exclude that adapter from the upper rcvr group, i think we should be golden

What's with the 'recently'? It's been at least two years.

Here's when they started selling...
https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/for...-Bar-and-will-be-in-customers-hands-June-2018

Brn180 upper is compatible with an AR lower via an adapter. If somehow we can get brownells to exclude that adapter from the upper rcvr group, i think we should be golden

There's no adapter. The Brownells upper is an AR-15 upper.

Back
Top Bottom