Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Integrity March 2020 - Thanks to All Who Came!

Was worth the drive to show support.
    Check other started threads for combo deals

have not caught it on cbc yet and bell seems to have dropped the national ctv channel

Quote Originally Posted by Fjorden View Post
    Good job to everyone.
    Only thing I seen was CBC story using the event as a platform for the anti gun nuts ,whats her face ? You know! thanks to all you could attend because wish I could've

CGN Regular
    It was worth the drive out!

Business Member Rep
    What do we do after the Integrity March? Well, we don't back down.

We know our customers are some of the most responsible and highly-vetted individuals in the country - yet many have their lawfully-obtained personal property sitting in a safe at home, unable to be enjoyed due to the actions of a government that would rather punish some of its best citizens instead of focussing on organized crime.

We're not the problem. It's time to have the tough conversations regarding the root causes of violent crime and tackling Canada's growing problem with organized crime. That makes more sense than targeting licensed individuals who saved up over multiple paycheques to acquire something that the government now wants to take away.

Support the Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights' Legal Challenge by following this link: https://firearmrights.ca/en/donate/

And when the next election is called - make sure you're supporting a viable candidate in your local riding by knocking on doors, putting up signs, making phone calls and getting involved with your time, your talent and your funds. It's the only way to turf the current government. Our staff, most of whom reside in Kitchener South-Hespeler, will be supporting our local Conservative candidate again. I personally took time away from the shop to run the last campaign in our riding. I can't say that I'll be that involved again with Select Shooting Supplies constantly growing - but, I guarantee I'll do what I can. I hope you will too.

Name:  OIC-01.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  103.2 KB

Thanks to everyone who made it out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12