Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Type 97s have arrived! - On the Website!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Does the Gen 3 come with flip up iron sights, or not? I've seen pictures with both from various sites.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    Does the Gen 3 come with flip up iron sights, or not? I've seen pictures with both from various sites.
    ours do yes..

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Regular
    Just a quick question - do these Type 97's currently on sale come with a bayonet lug ( whether Chicom or US standard?) - thank you!

Is that a gen3 pmag? How is the fitment with gen3 pmags?

hank2, are you sure you know China is laughing? China has 1.4 billion people to laugh with and she is too busy to care about your option,lol. Why don’t you post your comments on a different thread “In Stock Now: TYPE 81 LMG”. It seems like they all need your educational information and guidance. Best in health

Quote Originally Posted by Limason View Post
    hank2, are you sure you know China is laughing? China has 1.4 billion people to laugh with and she is too busy to care about your option,lol. Why don’t you post your comments on a different thread “In Stock Now: TYPE 81 LMG”. It seems like they all need your educational information and guidance. Best in health
    OK I must be mistaken they really do care about the rest of the world, Perhaps you need the education, travel and live there? I choose not to support them. have a nice winter

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Chinese made...no thank you.

I'd much rather support someone from Canada or the US.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Did you guys switched to harmonize tax instead of GST only for Quebec, this is important.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hank2 View Post
    OK I must be mistaken they really do care about the rest of the world, Perhaps you need the education, travel and live there? I choose not to support them. have a nice winter
    Actually the only people you don't support is local business like Wolverine supply and the importer that tried hard to bring this non-resticted rifle to the Canadian community. Especialy after the gun ban where all gun dealers suffer major damage. Canada is such a small market that even EMEI said they would not make addtional T97 design change desired by users. Because EMEI don't care let alone entire China. But again, feel free to go to TacticalImport thread and educate the people there, their CHICOM T81 LMG sold out wihtin one day.......and people there are super happy in the threads. Can't allow these "Communist supporters" exist you know. Go there and punish them. Give Wolverine Supply a break. They already did a good job bringing amazing firearms to the Canadian community.

Also, back in early 2000s when anti-Japanese setiment in CHINA peaked resulting some hardcore pro chinese government people trashing Chinese stores that sell Japanese goods, in the name of "Not supporting Japan".(Which is dumb since they hurt Chinese economy more than Japanese in anyway) I certainly hope yall not going with those mentality.
    Last edited by HawkWei; 09-18-2020 at 10:53 AM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    ours do yes..

Oh this looks nice!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast