Type 97s have arrived! - On the Website!!

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
119445613_3588321387867494_6212417694384004059_o.jpg

Available in stock and ready to rock, hoping to be available online very soon!! If you want to snag one now as always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> THEY ARE HERE AND UP FOR GRABS!!!

Last edited:
The worst thing is the location of Mag on Gen 1 release for a right handed person. Gen 2 fixed that, & has it on the Left. The pic..I see one looking like Gen 1? Does it have Ambidextrous mag release, or which side? Thnx

One of barely a half-dozen or less now - non-prohibited semi-auto .223 left on the market and guy wants to know if it's got the chrome lined, ambidextrous, quick rail m-lok, integrated sight, detachable bi-pod, forward ejecting, Gen six, bayonet, AR mag compatible, adjustable gas block, max capacity clipizine that's not made in China? ... ... *psst.. (just buy it)

One of barely a half-dozen or less now - non-prohibited semi-auto .223 left on the market and guy wants to know if it's got the chrome lined, ambidextrous, quick rail m-lok, integrated sight, detachable bi-pod, forward ejecting, Gen six, bayonet, AR mag compatible, adjustable gas block, max capacity clipizine that's not made in China? ... ... *psst.. (just buy it)

lmao. Ohhtahh! Well thought out, Great Info & Great Comment! Thnx u

I have had 4 of them over the years including 2 of the first Gen and zero issues with any of them. Take it apart and clean it regularly and it runs like a champ. Beats spending double or triple for a Tavor, the T97 from what I have seen is more accurate too.

It wouldn't be a Norinco thread without haters bashing on them.
Of all the Norc's I've had over the years (rifles/pistols) I've never had a single issue with any of them.

Serious bayonet question.

Cannot find a quick answer on the Internet for this - will this 2nd or 3rd generation Type 97 as sold now in Canada, take the standard issue Chinese bayonet?

I have had 4 of them over the years including 2 of the first Gen and zero issues with any of them. Take it apart and clean it regularly and it runs like a champ. Beats spending double or triple for a Tavor, the T97 from what I have seen is more accurate too.

What kind of tavor are you looking to buy? Tavor x95 are roughly $2700

It wouldn't be a Norinco thread without haters bashing on them.
Of all the Norc's I've had over the years (rifles/pistols) I've never had a single issue with any of them.

What ever floats your boat but Chinese made is a no go in my stable. Does COVID come to mind?

Back
Top Bottom