Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Type 97s have arrived! - On the Website!!

Just buy one.

I bought a Gen 1, used, from a Chinese student here on CGN.

I'm honestly amazed at how well made it is, and I've had zero issues thus far. It's surprsingly accurate with 62grn ammo to boot.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - JFK

"Covenants without the sword are but words, and of no strength to secure a man at all." - Hobbes

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Just buy one.

I'm honestly amazed at how well made it is, and I've had zero issues thus far. It's surprsingly accurate with 62grn ammo to boot.
    I had a bit magazine issue with Gen1, but gen2 and gen3 are good!

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri_Wolverine View Post
    As far as I can tell after looking at it the only difference between the gen 2 and the gen 3 is the switch to MLOK.

All warranty claims are handled by North Sylva and as far as I am aware I don't actually know of an official outlined warranty for them, but rather is handled by a case by case basis. If you purchase from us however and you are having issues please feel free to go direct to us and if we can fix it in house we will.
    Thanks Yuri. Could you address the possibility of acquiring a spare parts kit?
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

Business Member
    Cold and unforgiving Siberian tundra fighting bears with my bare hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by mclmm View Post
    Thanks Yuri. Could you address the possibility of acquiring a spare parts kit?
    No kits being sold that I'm aware of. But if you know what parts you want and send us an email detailing it we can always inquire for you.

Quote Originally Posted by HawkWei View Post
    Actually the only people you don't support is local business like Wolverine supply and the importer that tried hard to bring this non-resticted rifle to the Canadian community. Especialy after the gun ban where all gun dealers suffer major damage. Canada is such a small market that even EMEI said they would not make addtional T97 design change desired by users. Because EMEI don't care let alone entire China. But again, feel free to go to TacticalImport thread and educate the people there, their CHICOM T81 LMG sold out wihtin one day.......and people there are super happy in the threads. Can't allow these "Communist supporters" exist you know. Go there and punish them. Give Wolverine Supply a break. They already did a good job bringing amazing firearms to the Canadian community.

Also, back in early 2000s when anti-Japanese setiment in CHINA peaked resulting some hardcore pro chinese government people trashing Chinese stores that sell Japanese goods, in the name of "Not supporting Japan".(Which is dumb since they hurt Chinese economy more than Japanese in anyway) I certainly hope yall not going with those mentality.
    spend how you like brother wow!!! I can buy other products from wolverine and do, so yall have a good day

Same, I purchased a used Gen-1 here from CGN as well.
    Previous owner drilled a hole in the charging handle to put in a side ring.
    It is now converted to a flat-top pic rail.

Had issues with certain mags but worked flawlessly with GI mags (surprise!) - the one with the anti-tilt solved the issue of *pushing the tip of the bullet back into the casing during feed*

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Just buy one.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345