CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: What price will you pay for this 7mm with scope? Sold $999

  1. #21
    Business Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Red Deer, Alberta
    Posts
    2,241
    Lowered

  2. #22
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,604
    Has this rifle full engagement on primary extraction, bolt cam to action ramp?

  3. #23
    Business Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Red Deer, Alberta
    Posts
    2,241
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    Has this rifle full engagement on primary extraction, bolt cam to action ramp?
    No it has spring loaded finger extraction

  4. #24
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guns and Tackle View Post
    No it has spring loaded finger extraction
    Seriously now, is the bolt handle timed properly to give full primary extraction?

    Buddy bought a 700 CDL SF 30-06 from you guys and the ramps barely even touch on bolt lift

  5. #25
    Business Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Red Deer, Alberta
    Posts
    2,241
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    Seriously now, is the bolt handle timed properly to give full primary extraction?

    Buddy bought a 700 CDL SF 30-06 from you guys and the ramps barely even touch on bolt lift
    I can't say. The look of the bolt wasn't to my liking so the bolt is out getting polished. I will have it tomorrow. But I am not clear on what you are asking.

  6. #26
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guns and Tackle View Post
    I can't say. The look of the bolt wasn't to my liking so the bolt is out getting polished. I will have it tomorrow. But I am not clear on what you are asking.
    This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szy4HBg3q80

  7. #27
    Business Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Red Deer, Alberta
    Posts
    2,241
    Price dropped to $1125

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    fsj bc canada
    Posts
    49
    1125 is pretty ruff still for that

  9. #29
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    726
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanlillico View Post
    1125 is pretty ruff still for that
    The idea is the price will keep dropping.

  10. #30
    Member MrSkrewuvsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    48
    Whats the next drop?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •