Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Collection of Truthful Reports of the CCFR Integrity March

We should take a minute and write to MP Bob Zimmer for coming out to support the march.

https://www.energeticcity.ca/2020/09...rearms-owners/

Zimmer joins thousands in support of Canadian lawful firearms owners
    By
    Scott Brooks
    September 14, 2020 1:53 pm

FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. – MP, and Co-Chair of the Parliamentary Outdoor Caucus, Bob Zimmer joined thousands of Canadians on Parliament Hill on Saturday, September 12, to support lawful firearms owners in Canada.

Approximately 5,000 people attended the event which included a march through the streets of Ottawa, in support of lawful gun ownership.

The event was organized by the Canadian Coalition for Firearms Rights, demonstrating that legal gun owners are not the problem.

According to Zimmer, the Liberal Government has repeatedly shown their lack of respect for the outdoor community and lawful gun owners, rather than focusing on criminals and illegal guns.

Zimmer says it was an honour to take part in the march in support of and with thousands of lawful Canadian firearms owners who were there to demand that the Liberal government take real, concrete action to make our communities safer.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Refreshing read, great to see.

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    We should take a minute and write to MP Bob Zimmer for coming out to support the march.

https://www.energeticcity.ca/2020/09...rearms-owners/

Zimmer joins thousands in support of Canadian lawful firearms owners
    By
    Scott Brooks
    September 14, 2020 1:53 pm

Yes indeed, already done and Sent. Ty, GT.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

The prohibition makes no sense at all, not sure what the Trudeau government is trying to pull off with this bill, restricting legal gun owners is not the way to do this. Give legal gun owners the right to bare arms and we would be good to go!

Quote Originally Posted by John Sawatzky View Post
    The prohibition makes no sense at all, not sure what the Trudeau government is trying to pull off with this bill...
    Actually quite obvious what they're trying to pull, the prohibition and ultimately confiscation of most firearms in civilian hands.
    “Those who trade liberty for security have neither. An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject.” — John Adams

We have to be careful not to compare our constitution with that of the US unless we want the average Canadian to really push for avoiding the US s##t show from coming here.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CLW .45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maple_leaf_eh View Post
    You're missing the argument making small corrections like that. Some policy genius inside Public Safety has a hate on for just about every firearm that isn't the ones in his personal gun locker, and has been writing the lists and whispering $hit into a succession of ministers' ears. The military grade wording is public relations code for black rifles. And absolutely no amount of 'yes but' correcting isn't going to get the horses back in the barn.
    No, that policy genius doesn’t have a hate on for any firearms.

He has a big hate on for people like you who have firearms, any kind of firearms.

He is confident that he and his will be able to have whatever they need, just as Brits of the right sort are issued Glocks for personal defence when the security services deem it to be appropriate.

Thinking that he will be considered to be the right sort may qualify him for that uniquely Marxist title, Useful Idiot.
    - Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.
    - All restrictions/prohibitions must be repealed.
    - Middle ground? What middle ground?

The video that ends all doubts.

[youtube]yh9yxUtWijA[/youtube]
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

Ty Z.

[youtube]p_iGPFiW2zw[/youtube]
    LEST WE FORGET

Quote Originally Posted by John Sawatzky View Post
    The prohibition makes no sense at all, not sure what the Trudeau government is trying to pull off with this bill, restricting legal gun owners is not the way to do this. Give legal gun owners the right to bare arms and we would be good to go!
    Just look at New Zealand. It’s the grand conspiracy.
    X22
    There's a bullet in my pocket burnin' a hole

CCFR

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast