Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A Collection of Truthful Reports of the CCFR Integrity March

[youtube]TTBzzaB-r-8[/youtube]
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar
    A leader of the Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights (CCFR), which last weekend drew several thousands of gun owners to a march through downtown Ottawa to protest the Liberal ban, says the government has underestimated the complications and cost involved in the ban and the prohibition.
    -- Sept 17 2020, https://ipolitics.ca/2020/09/17/feds...nned-guns-ends

https://thepostmillennial.com/thousa...ntegrity-march

Thousands of Canadian firearm owners march on Parliament Hill to demand integrity from Liberals

Joe Vaughan The Post Millennial

Thousands of Canadians from across the country marched on Parliament Hill on Saturday in order to demand integrity from Canadian politicians on firearms issues. Their resounding message to Justin Trudeau : you have been soft on crime and tough on gun owners.

The "Integrity March", organized by the Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights (CCFR), featured drums, bagpipes, Canadian flags (lots of them) and many signs voicing disapproval with the Trudeau government's attacks on law abiding firearm owners.

The CCFR has stood up for Canadian firearm owners who have been under attack by the Liberal government since the 2015 election. More recently the group has filed a legal challenge against a sweeping ban introduced by Public Safety Minister Bill Blair in May that outlawed 1,500 firearms without a proper vote.

Many of those challenging the government, like the CCFR argue that firearm related violence in Canada continues to be perpetrated by criminals with illegal weapons and that sport shooters, hunters and firearm enthusiasts are the victims of ill informed laws........

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Quote Originally Posted by Cal45 View Post
    Not true. They also banned rocket launchers and mortars and other military equipment of the sort just so they could put it all together and call them military-grade weapons.
    Can you ban something that is already banned?

Error
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345