Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Collection of Truthful Reports of the CCFR Integrity March

Did anyone expect anything else from the mainstream media? the left brainwashing machine has managed to corral most gun owners into being afraid to speak out. This was the strategy from the beginning. Classification system(PAL/RPAL) and most fudd types swallowed it "hook line and sinker"! All we can do is vote and not comply.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiejaf View Post
    Did anyone expect anything else from the mainstream media? the left brainwashing machine has managed to corral most gun owners into being afraid to speak out. This was the strategy from the beginning. Classification system(PAL/RPAL) and most fudd types swallowed it "hook line and sinker"! All we can do is vote and not comply.
    That is why marches like this are important. Gun owners are not visible and only doing small things within their small communities.

If we are not out there and not visible, we let others hijack the narrative. We are where we are, are not to be blamed on others completely. We need to take responsibility of not trying our best to be visible and making others think we matter.

We are constantly afraid to get out there fearing what others may say and how we are being looked at. The CCFR has done a good job with this March - not so much for political impact, but to get gun owners out of their houses and actually reveal themselves to the public, to be comfortable outside of their immediate circles, to accept and face the scrutiny - good or bad.

The first step of anything is to openly accept and embrace who we are in front of the public. This is the most critical point of this march IMHO.
    Last edited by greentips; 09-18-2020 at 11:39 AM.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Published 9/18/2020

[youtube]dYjjYzn_qlc[/youtube]
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

I feel like the LPC was afraid of what this march would mean if its true impact was shown on the MSM, hence why it was so downplayed and we had a full page of that C_U_N_T Provost on the news articles. This seems like it was a pre-planned strike against us to try to sweep the march under the rug as fast as they could. All in all, it was a good turnout. I feel like more Canadians are waking the F*** up to this current state of affairs. We cannot have left wing policies forever, it just is not sustainable.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Cocked&Locked's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John Sawatzky View Post
    The prohibition makes no sense at all, not sure what the Trudeau government is trying to pull off with this bill, restricting legal gun owners is not the way to do this.
    Now John, you completely don't understand.
    The goal is total disarming of honest citizens. Only then can government do to us anything they want with no realistic way to resist. I'm in no way joking.

Government does not want violent crime to decrease, and this is why police let it go on. It makes the ignorant, frightened masses clamor for gun bans, giving government the excuse to reach the goal I pointed out above.
    We are annoyed by the assumption on the part of certain public figures that the citizen should be able to prove the need for the citizen to acquire a means of protecting himself. The citizens personal needs are certainly no business of the state. Liberty, when it's in place, grants the right of the citizen to do what he chooses, as long as he does not stamp on the rights of others.
    JEFF COOPER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked&Locked View Post
    Now John, you completely don't understand.
    The goal is total disarming of honest citizens. Only then can government do to us anything they want with no realistic way to resist. I'm in no way joking.

Government does not want violent crime to decrease, and this is why police let it go on. It makes the ignorant, frightened masses clamor for gun bans, giving government the excuse to reach the goal I pointed out above.

Very well said my friend!....

Hopefully one day, all firearms owners will wake up to this exact plan the dictators and communist regime have in store for us all.

Some people do not believe it's coming, but it is!..... I wish all firearms owners would wake up and smell the coffee.

Wyatt Earp said, "tell em I'm coming, and tell em Hell's coming with me"!
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    That is why marches like this are important. Gun owners are not visible and only doing small things within their small communities.

If we are not out there and not visible, we let others hijack the narrative. We are where we are, are not to be blamed on others completely. We need to take responsibility of not trying our best to be visible and making others think we matter.

We are constantly afraid to get out there fearing what others may say and how we are being looked at. The CCFR has done a good job with this March - not so much for political impact, but to get gun owners out of their houses and actually reveal themselves to the public, to be comfortable outside of their immediate circles, to accept and face the scrutiny - good or bad.

The first step of anything is to openly accept and embrace who we are in front of the public. This is the most critical point of this march IMHO.
    Well said! Since I attended I’ve been proudly telling friends, family members and coworkers all about it. How 5,000 people showed up and it was very civil. No trash in site. No property damaged. No confrontations with security. How I saw people thank the PPS standing there. People smiling at the onlookers. That is our community and it’s what we must make the rest of Canada see. The march was positive even if the MSM want to ignore it.
    Don’t let them treat us like criminals.

Member of the CCFR and IPSC.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Looked like a few more then 800...
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyblt View Post
    Looked like a few more then 800...
    Maybe even 850.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

https://www.thelondoner.ca/news/loca..._autoplay=true

'People are super frustrated:' Gun owners, firearm activists march

Taylor Blewett
    Published on: September 13, 2020 | Last Updated: September 13, 2020 7:27 AM EDT

An estimated 800 gun owners and firearm rights activists assembled on Parliament Hill on Saturday to express their displeasure with the federal government’s gun policies, especially the ban on assault-style firearms announced after the mass killing in Portapique, N.S., in April.

“They are going to spend billions of dollars confiscating our legally-acquired firearms that are locked safely in our safes, in our homes,” Tracey Wilson, vice-president of public relations with the Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights, said in an interview before the downtown march.

“At the same time, they’ve failed to accomplish anything as far as combatting the actual violence that we’re seeing in the streets, in cities all across the country, and, to me, that’s a big problem.”

In the past five years comprising the federal Liberals’ tenure in government, Wilson said she had observed a “huge increase in participation by Canadians all across the country in this type of (firearms) activism,” linked in large part to the introduction of gun control Bill C-71 and May’s order-in-council outlawing more than 1,500 types of firearms.................

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast