Page 103 of 142 FirstFirst ... 83939596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111113123 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1411

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

Looks like the R18 will beat it to market too.
    Please IRGs, can we see somthing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceiferiro View Post
    Looks like the R18 will beat it to market too.
    Please IRGs, can we see somthing ?
    It'd certainly be nice to see what the competition got to offer, but I reckon it's still in the test phase after a month.

A lot of interest and initial sales will be lost in the meantime.

But I’m sure there are still some of us wanting features that the other competitor has not addressed. The more choices, the better.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    Doesn't take long to do, but I get what you mean. They've been dragging ass on this for a long time. I know tons of shops that are aching for more work up here, no excuse for it taking this long aside from either being scared they'll be banned or not having the capital for materials and labor.
    Yeah, this. It's been months. Competitors are releasing complete rifles now (thankfully) without building useless months of hype with no real updates.

Quote Originally Posted by AskMeAboutMyBandcamp View Post
    Yeah, this. It's been months. Competitors are releasing complete rifles now (thankfully) without building useless months of hype with no real updates.
    I wouldn't hold my breath. If it comes to market, great, but so far they haven't followed through on anything that they have written in this thread.

CGN Regular
    Sterling R18 has already blown them away

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Looks like the Sterling Arms and the NDS will both be competing for the premium 180 space. If NDS stays true to the previous pricing estimates it will come in $500 or so cheaper than the Sterling.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    I am really hopeful that this offering follows the Brownells 180 very very closely but just with proprietary receivers that aren't AR-15 based. To me the Brownells 180 is the epitome of modern 180 perfection. Hopefully there is a new nodak lower to accompany this project with an AR-15 profile Magwell and 1913 rail on the rear for the most stock mounting options.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Regular
    How does IRG intend to compete in the market at all if they cant even get a rifle to market in over a year? New options are dropping constantly, and still absolutely nothing on this.

Is this something that is worth following? Or is it just smoke and mirrors with no real hope of becoming a reality?

#### at this rate if they could just make a BRN180 style upper to mate with a Spec 180 lower I'd be happier than a pig in ####.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    I am really hopeful that this offering follows the Brownells 180 very very closely but just with proprietary receivers that aren't AR-15 based. To me the Brownells 180 is the epitome of modern 180 perfection. Hopefully there is a new nodak lower to accompany this project with an AR-15 profile Magwell and 1913 rail on the rear for the most stock mounting options.
    Same. I honestly do not get how no Canadian manufacturer has gotten this through their heads yet, the brn 180 is how many years old now. Maybe this rifle never comes, but im not settling for one of the underwhelming options currently at out disposal.