Page 11 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by oliviest View Post
    Is the lower will be the Nodak NDS-18s or it will be slick like the NDS-1815. I do prefer a lower without the (faux) rivet.
    This! In reality no one really wants a 180 badly. Most just want something AR15ish.
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    This! In reality no one really wants a 180 badly. Most just want something AR15ish.
    Given that the AR-180B has the ability to have its stock fold and remain able to fire right out of the box (e.g. you don't need a LAW adapter like in an AR), I daresay this is better than an AR. If only it took standard AR barrels and handguards...
    Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    I know when I look for a rifle to depend my life upon, a folding stock is ahead of accuracy and ergonomics lol
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisselig View Post
    Given that the AR-180B has the ability to have its stock fold and remain able to fire right out of the box (e.g. you don't need a LAW adapter like in an AR), I daresay this is better than an AR. If only it took standard AR barrels and handguards...
    Ahh I mean style wise. Let me rephrase, everyone want it to be AR15 style, but with all the “plus” in the 180 like the stock options, just not the slants and rivet looks.
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

CGN Regular
    Can someone explain to me thing about new 180 receivers manufacturing. I thought the whole point of AR18 was to be built on stamped steel receiver, and specifically NOT be like AR15.

Quote Originally Posted by kekservative View Post
    Can someone explain to me thing about new 180 receivers manufacturing. I thought the whole point of AR18 was to be built on stamped steel receiver, and specifically NOT be like AR15.
    Ar 180b has polymer lower so idk man I think the idea is ease of manufacturing and not the stamped steel itself

The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    Please! This!

CGN Regular
    IRG is building up the hype ��

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by zak88 View Post
    IRG is building up the hype ��
    Actually, they aren't - or at least weren't. I came across the NR FRT and asked some specific questions, this thread was posted to quell some of the comments made in that thread. I have absolutely zero involvement with IRG other than having been a (satisfied) customer about 8 years ago.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep