Page 15 of 142 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516171819202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

This in interesting! I'd sell my ACR DMR for this.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zak88 View Post
    IRG is building up the hype ��
    Build the hype, build the price. I won't be played with.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Build the hype, build the price. I won't be played with.
    They announced somethung but they never forced anyone to make 14 pages of speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    The rifle will look very similar to this other than the furniture will be black Magpul MOE. The rifle will have an a Gen 2 gas piston upper with a 18.6" barrel, adjustable gas system and side charging.

There are also a number of updates to the upper in order for it to mate with the NR NoDak billet lower receiver.

The lower receiver is a sub compact hybrid of the original NR NDS 180. These receivers will not be compatible with the 180B platform.

PWS will be assembling and test firing the compete rifle prior to it being shipped to our facility to ensure the highest quality control.

We are currently working out the logistics in order to finalize a timeline and current pricing. We are currently looking somewhere around the 1400.00 USD mark delivered to Canada. Dealer enquires are also welcome.

Given the current market conditions and everything that is currently going on in the US we can expect a few delays but current forecasts are 60 to 90 days.

We should be able to update everyone later this week.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Any info on specs for barrel/handguard compatibility? AR15 spec or proprietary? I have ambitions of taking the rail off and getting something more retro looking.

Branching off that has there been any at all discussion on making something closer to the original AR18 in aesthetics if northing else?

Thanks for bringing this too Canada I have some lovely glass looking for a home and this looks perfect <3

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    I'll spit into the wind, I essentially want a galil inspired upper on a 180b inspired lower. Just imagine a galil top half on a 180b lower.

I'll never get it, but the brn180 is pretty cool choice too.
    YASSSSS! Galil for the win.. i'm with you, but on topic this is cool too.

im in!

CGN frequent flyer
    We are currently looking somewhere around the 1400.00 USD mark delivered to Canada.
    So $1863 CAD

Living in BC with 12% GST + PST I'd pay $2086.56 + postage.

Or I could just buy it from AB at 5% and pay $1956.15

$130.41 saved, I never buy expensive goods in BC because it's always cheaper to just buy from AB as most of the time the savings are significant and postage the same.

Nova Scotians will save $186.30

Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post
    So $1863 CAD

Living in BC with 12% GST + PST I'd pay $2086.56 + postage.

Or I could just buy it from AB at 5% and pay $1956.15

$130.41 saved, I never buy expensive goods in BC because it's always cheaper to just buy from AB as most of the time the savings are significant and postage the same.

Nova Scotians will save $186.30
    What.. i still pay tax when i order from alberta here in ontario.. tell me your ways jedi

Quote Originally Posted by $kull View Post
    What.. i still pay tax when i order from alberta here in ontario.. tell me your ways jedi
    British Columbians got together, signed a petition, forced a referendum, and abolished the HST.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by C-71 is dumb View Post
    Any info on specs for barrel/handguard compatibility? AR15 spec or proprietary? I have ambitions of taking the rail off and getting something more retro looking
    If this is similar to the BRN-180, it will have a custom handguard, but said handguard will be easily removable to get at the gas system.

Handguard should appear as the same as 16" in first below video, with longer NR Canadian barrel. The second video shows the handguard removal. Not sure if the bolt carrier takedown portion is the same, as we don't know how the upper interfaces with the NDS lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownells

Last edited by Ustauk; 09-22-2020 at 06:39 AM.