Page 16 of 142 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920212223242636 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

If its an option Im taking it. Folder w/ adjustable LOP gang rise up

CGN frequent flyer
    I'm saving up for one of these now. I was thinking of picking up a WS-MCR to go with my WK180C but really I'd prefer to give this a go now.

My hope is to have 5000 rounds of ammo ready to put through it.

Of course there is hype with everything, that goes without saying. All three owners, Mike from NDS, Dean from PWS and Jason from IRUNGUNS are working on this project together.

From a manufacturing standpoint this rifle is nothing short of amazing and will set the standard for years to come. The hard work is done, we have a non restricted FRT that was issued after the OIC.

Our goal is to have everything in place before Thanks Giving.

Even if there is a small delay, it will definitely be worth the wait.

The US IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post
    They announced somethung but they never forced anyone to make 14 pages of speculation.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    This will definitely give us another option for a non-restricted 18.5+ barrel tactical rifle and will be very welcome for those that want to pay for some added quality over the existing options. What I would like is a shorter (restricted) barrel option for a range toy.

ps. Please make sure you can mount an EXPS and G33 on the rail without modding it (something the WK cannot do).

CGN Regular
    American or Canadian thanks giving?

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Of course there is hype with everything, that goes without saying. All three owners, Mike from NDS, Dean from PWS and Jason from IRUNGUNS are working on this project together.

From a manufacturing standpoint this rifle is nothing short of amazing and will set the standard for years to come. The hard work is done, we have a non restricted FRT that was issued after the OIC.

The US IRUNGUNS Team
    Excellent! Looks like I found my Christmas present...
    Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Any idea as to how many of these are getting made? First run? Second run? Made to order, etc?

The US IRUNGUNS Team
    Thanks for the update. Charging handle is fixed on the R side or can it be moved to the L?

CGN frequent flyer

The US IRUNGUNS Team
    Can you please give us an idea of how many you will be bringing to the market each month? We all suffered when the WK180C was trickle fed onto the market.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 700-223 View Post
    Thanks for the update. Charging handle is fixed on the R side or can it be moved to the L?
    If this indeed a modified version the BRN-180, it will be limited to right side charging; however, the handle is more paddle like, acting as a brass deflector, like on the original AR-180, and you should be able to do an AK-style reach over if you're a lefty.