Page 22 of 142 FirstFirst ... 21214151617181920212223242526272829303242 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Any model with no ugly laser etching?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles Marble Mouth View Post
    Yep. Same. The modern guns really do nothing for me. I'd love to have a side folding stock AR-18 recreation.
    Though I agree, I think the most expensive part of that idea is probably getting the molds done for all the polymer parts, unless they find a cache of NOS AR180B furniture, its gonna be aluminum and magpul realistically for production runs like this

Still, thanks for bringing this together IRG, a quality AR180B option in the current market is great

Quote Originally Posted by podlesok86 View Post
    Would much prefer a genuine re-creation of the AR-18, tbph.
    Just so it is classified as a variant and prohibited?

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles Marble Mouth View Post
    Yep. Same. The modern guns really do nothing for me. I'd love to have a side folding stock AR-18 recreation.
    Then buy an ar180b guys..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IchBinEinSniper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    Here is a review on theTruthAboutGuns.com of a matching BRN-180s upper with a BRN-180 M lower. The differences are the handguard attachment method, taking away the pic rail, adding the Ace adapter, modifying each part so they can't fit an AR-15 upper or lower, and of course ours being rifle length, but this should give you a good reference for the performance of the new NDS firearm.
    That looks great...
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by $kull View Post
    Then buy an ar180b guys..
    I Lol-ed hard at this.
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Any model with no ugly laser etching?
    I want etching that reflects the eventual return of freedom and justice in Canada.

Serial numbers FKTrudeau001.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    I want etching that reflects the eventual return of freedom and justice in Canada.

Serial numbers FKTrudeau001.
    This is awesome

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    I already bought an optic, a vertical grip, some grip panels, BUIS, trigger, mags, stock, pistol grips and ammo for this. Hopefully the mag geometry is a little closer to an AR15 than the original 180 with the slant.
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.