Page 23 of 141 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192021222324252627282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

If everyone here could like turn adound and lose gheir creditcards when these drop that would be nice. Ive been itching for the BRN180 and I feel this is as close as Ill get while living here.

I’m in.
    Click, Bang.

Maybe I missed but when is the ETA?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceiferiro View Post
    If everyone here could like turn adound and lose gheir creditcards when these drop that would be nice. Ive been itching for the BRN180 and I feel this is as close as Ill get while living here.
    Its more like youd literally get it.. i cant see it being much different only improved from feedback over the last year.. thats my hope anyway.

Rough estimates on how many will come to the Canadian market? I'm guessing they'll sell out quickly like the Type 81 LMG did, I'm just curious if they're going to be a limited run of uppers in the odd 18.6 inch length. Thanks.

We are working out production runs at the moment. The rifles will be coming into the country every month. There are a number of dealers across Canada that will be carrying them.

That number will grow once everyone gets their hands on them.

Current production is an 18.6" short stroke gas piston semi auto rifle. The quality and reliability of the rifle will set the bar for others for years to come.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by GoldPrime View Post
    Rough estimates on how many will come to the Canadian market? I'm guessing they'll sell out quickly like the Type 81 LMG did, I'm just curious if they're going to be a limited run of uppers in the odd 18.6 inch length. Thanks.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    I’m in

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We are working out production runs at the moment. The rifles will be coming into the country every month. There are a number of dealers across Canada that will be carrying them.

That number will grow once everyone gets their hands on them.

Current production is an 18.6" short stroke gas piston semi auto rifle. The quality and reliability of the rifle will set the bar for others for years to come.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Is it still to early to say which distributors will carry them ?

Cool, thanks for the info. I'm definitely interested.

When we do an official release with pricing, videos and pictures in the next few weeks we will also be listing and promoting the other Canadian retailers that will be carrying the rifles.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Ceiferiro View Post
    Is it still to early to say which distributors will carry them ?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com